Debater OTW - Vishesh - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
Hi Vishesh, congratulations on being the MOW !!!! Love to have you on the hot seat and hope you enjoy it thoroughly !!!!

1) You sound like a witty person, so what kind of funny films do you prefer, out and out comedy with no sense or the serious themes with subtle humour?

2) Are you an enginner? If so, where did you graduate from?

3) How many brothers/sisters do you have?

4) Do you seriously feel parents can be partial to any one kid?

5) Do you believe in love marriage or arranged one?

6) What are the things would you be looking for in your life partner??

7) You come across as an immensely friendly person. Do you make friends easily?

8) Name one thing that you like BEST about Bangalore?

9) What was your fav subject in school?

10) Did you ever get into a fist fight with a school buddy?? ( plz ignore if U don't want to answer πŸ˜ƒ )

Though I am a lil busy this week, I will try my best to come back for more....
HI Vishesh I am tempted to ask u few questions, after reading your replies, hope u wont mind
1 What did Laloo say to RAbri devi( the first thing) after the Bihar assembly results were announced ?

2. Who is your inspiration apart from your close family and friends?

3 ARe u happy with the new name of Bangalore?
4. Anything special about bangalore angrezi?
5. Imagine you are a chicken, what would you prefer served as tandori or curry?
πŸ˜‰ 6. Will you be the first one to make a move if u find a girl/guy to your liking.   πŸ˜‰
6 Is Google giving competition to MS?
hope u have a nice day.
Hey vishesh, After reading one reply I decided to post a few questions.

What is your favorite instrument, do you play any or a few

Do you think we should be paying for remix music? If yes why, if no why not?

Who is to blame more, public or the politicians?

If all South Indians are "Madrasi" then all north Indian's would be "Bihari" agree/disagree why/why not?

What is the difference between Kumari.Jayalalitha and Shri.Lalooprasad Yadav?

If you have read "Man, woman and Child" or seen Masoom, What would you have done in the Woman's position?(Shabana azmi played this role, I can't stand this woman personally)

Thanks for the replies Vishesh. Interesting take on the southzone northzone question-
Originally posted by Vishesh

Wow! Great answers! And I especially like the age one and its very true! The only reason I wanted to ask your age was to see if you were older than me or not..most people on the forum areπŸ˜‰ lol. And wow you must me quite smart (Im sure you are😊) with the whole square root stuff..Im only 14😳 Oh and you can call me Priya😊 I have one more question:

1. Who named you?

2. Do you like your name? If so why and what does it mean to YOU? If not why not?

Edited by i_luv_jay_sean - 18 years ago
Vishesh i especially loved your latter responses to "i love jay sean" . I was disappointed with the earlier responses buddy since i felt they weren't exactly "YOU" !! But your honesty is always referessing . I've always preffered honesty to "witty bordering on over smart" any day !!

My questions -

What do you think of the "pub" culture in Bangalore ? 😊

If you became Manmohan Singh's advisor , whats that one advise you'd certainly give him ?

If you got a choice to move abroad - anywhere ? What Country would you like to move to ? Why ? Why not?

Have you met your future wife yet ?

Thats all for now !! πŸ˜›
Hey Buddy .... Wow .. Congrats ...

You deserve it ... πŸ‘
I am really happy for you .. par tum nay bataaya kyun nahin ... πŸ˜›

khair .. have a good one !
Congratulations vishesh!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
i have always appreciated your posts.
keep postin. 😊
as all the questions r done vishesh u r free 2 leave the hotseat n i hope u do cheq out the motw 4 this week.
vishesh u were a very good motw superb answers n questions guyz πŸ‘