Rakt Sambandh

09/23 Written Update- sandhya fooled again

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi frns, off late this serial has got πŸ₯±  last week was thrilling with sandy knowing the truth but this week has just been stretching. I am waiting for sandy to hit back and run with neeru😍

-Insp Bhosle gets ready to meet sandy. DK and yuvi wait outside and DK tells yuvi of a plan in mute.
-Insp bhosle gets bored of waiting and tells I will meet her in her room. family members try to cover up but bhosle seems firm on meeting sandy. yuvi mom volunteers to take him to sandy's room. all family members in 😲😲 

-Here sandy  wonders who was outside and she eavesdrops on a convo b/w DK and yuvi. DK seems to be not convinced that sandy is not going to tell anyone anything. they see sandy hearing their convo and are πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ on their plan working. DK says I have a plan, lets send a fake policemen and lets see if sandy tells him anything. if she doesnt tell anything that means ur threats have worked (these ppl stooped so low😭😭)

-Here sandy comes back to her room and yuvi comes and tells her Insp bhosle who was in charge of ur dad's case is here, will u meet him for a minute? Insp comes there and inquires abt sandy's health. Insp intro himself and says he was vacationing in gwalior and came to say hi

-Sandy finds something fishy  she recognizes insp's voice but is confused whether is fake or real. Insp asks abt how she is here. sandy lies that she is very happy here and everyone takes good care of her πŸ˜•πŸ˜• she asks him abt the care and murder and asks is insp knows anything. she says everyone is always worried abt it. isnt it yuvi?πŸ‘πŸΌ yuvi is 😲 he asks abt the case and insp says he isnt on it but the criminal will be caught one day. everyone is 😲😲 Insp says he is happy to hear that she is happy and leaves. all family members also leave.

-All this is seen by sunni chachi. she sneaks in and tells sandy good u didnt tell anything to insp bhosle. sandy says no he was fake. sunni chachi says no he was bhosle. sandy realizes she has been fooled and begins running to speak to him

- Yuvi catches her before she can call him and he orders sunni chachi to leave and not to come near sandy ever or she will 😑😑land she leaves.  He is all 😑😑 that she will tell insp everything. he shouts at her for not listening to him. he says if u tell him anyhting I will kill him. sandy is all 😲😲 Yuvi says I have killed so many ppl coz of u and u will get all the paap. sandy is 😲 he tells u told the truth in front of servants and coz of that I killed them. sandy is 😲😲😭😭 to hear this. yuvi threatens to kill her sisters if she tells anyone anything.

- Here saks has a nightmare abt sandy and wonders why she is having nightmares? she wonders if sandy is alright? saks keeps thinking and then remembers that on gokulashtmi day sandy wanted to tell her something imp but she could not say due to either yuvi's interference or her fight with adi.

- Neeraj tries to make sandy understand that these ppl are more cruel than they see. sandy asks him if he has seen the servants? he says no. she tells him yuvi killed him as they know the truth. neeraj is 😲😲 he does not believe it. but sandy says yuvi told me this. neeru advises her not to put innocent ppl's lives in danger, he explains that even ur sis life is in danger. sandy is still in shock why the servants were killed

-Here shreya and mohan have come to saks house. mohan is on a bizness trip to mumbai and shreya has decided to stay 2 days with saks and 2 with savi. saks asks shreya to come with her to gwalior to visit sandy  shrey is all excited but mohan is all πŸ˜•πŸ˜• he wants to spend some time with shreya but she wants to stay away from him

-Agian the monster-in-laws😑😑 of sandy have a round table conference. yuvi asks what happened? Dk and chacha inform that saks and shreya are coming to stay for some days. yuvi asks them to make some excuse and prevent them from coming. yuvi's mom says ur dad has promised to send car to get them here. everyone is

Baba voiceover says when troubles begin they dont end, when one ends another begins
Edited by gudgal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks, Gudgal, fantastic update as usual!!! πŸ‘

I hope Bhosle doesn't buy this claim from Sandhya, and continues investigating this angle.  After all, everything else he had seen betrayed a sense of guilt from the Jagirdars.  After Sandhya & Neeraj leave, I hope they try to get to Mumbai & contact him & tell him everything.  But I suspect it might be a while b4 that happens.

Although nothing from the Jagirdars should surprise one, I was shocked that they chose to kill the servants.  After all, they could have just kept them in captive, since they are their servants anyway.  Wonder whether they did anything to Jyoti & Priya - it's worth asking.  Glad Neeraj could persuade Sandhya that being too open about it would put other lives, including her sisters', in danger.

At the end, they were complaining about Puru throwing the red carpet for Sakshi & Shreya.  But what else were they to do - the first visit of any of Sandhya's sisters since her marriage, and they're all on record as inviting them.  So Puru did the right thing.  (Once again, poor Mohan 😭)

I thought that this episode was dragging, since Inspector Bhosle didn't find out, but all the episodes until yesterday were thrilling.  I doubt that tonight, Sandhya will meet her sisters.  After finding out about these killings, she & Neeraj might disappear w/o meeting them, and the Jagirdars might have to tell Sakshi & Shreya that they've seem to have run away.  Let's see what happens.

Sur_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
very nicely written