Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Dating A Supernatural!

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Pyaar Kii Ek Kahaani is story is about Pia (Sukirti Kandpal) who falls in love with Abhay (Vivian Dsena) who has supernatural powers. We asked some popular actors how they would feel if they were in a relationship with a supernatural character.

Shantanu aka Karan Tacker (Rang Badalti Odhani)
Wow! It would an interesting love story. It would be thrilling as well that I am having an affair with like a vampire maybe, they are so sexy but they would suck my blood. I would love to experiment on this.

Meera aka Perneet Chouhan (Geet Hui Sabse Parayi)
I will be shocked to know that my boy friend is having supernatural powers. I don't watch such scary tales of vampire and werewolf stories. Though I am looking forward for the show Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani to launch but personally I don't want any relationship with Vampires....

Rajeev aka Abhinav Kohli (STAR One Horror Nights)
It's very difficult to understand girls in love but in any case it would again interesting to know them espically vampires and other supernaturals.

Gopi aka Jia Manek (Saath Nibhana Sathiya, Star Plus)
It would be interesting to be in a relationship with a supernatural character. It is difficult to trust guys so I might as well have a relationship with the supernatural (laughs).

Sakshi aka Sulagna Panigrahi (Bidai, Star Plus)
It would be so much fun to be in a relationship with the supernatural. Infact I always long for my Spiderman.

Sid aka Karan Wahi (Dill Mill Gayye )
It would be great. You can't control feelings like love. I would even take full advantage of her supernatural powers.

Alekh aka Angad Hasija (Bidaai, Star Plus)
If I were in a relationship with a supernatural character for say a vampire, I would ask her to pass on her powers to me too. I would love to suck blood and give her company for the grand feasts that we would have together. Also it would be great fun to fly and reach your destination. Mumbai traffic is too time consuming and tiring.

Mihir aka Sudeep Sahir (Behenein, Star Plus)
I don't think I would fall in love with a supernatural character if I knew the truth about her. But if I do fall in love then love has no barriers!

Natasha aka Rucha Gujarati (Rang Badalti Odhani, STAR One)

I think love is unconditional but supernatural is very unrealistic. I really cant relate or understand the supernatural. I will face it if it happens.

Gunjan aka Sanaya Irani (Miley Jab Hum Tum, STAR One)

This is a funny subject but then love is love. One cant be afraid of it. It does not matter whether the person is a supernatural character or a human being. The love is no different, the feeling does not change

Dhruv aka Rohit Khurana (Miley Jab Hum Tum, STAR One)

It would be fun to be in love with supernatural. Something new to discover. I would love to find out about supernatural world.

Ishaan aka Jay Soni (Sasural Genda Phool, STAR Plus)

If the girl is pretty and nice I would not mind falling in love with her even if supernatural. In fact it is a good thing, something different from normal.

Nivedita aka Neha Sargam (Chand Chhupa Baadal Mein, STAR Plus)

I would be the happiest person if I was in a relationship with a supernatural character. Not a vampire, but I dont mind Superman or Spiderman (laughs).

Amrit aka Anuj Sachdev (Sabki Ladli Bebo, STAR Plus)

It would be very interesting to be in love with a supernatural character. Love has no boundaries.
sigh!!!!!!!!!
try me............ 

Edited by radt - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meaw thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lolzz that was a cute article
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
their answers r so funny n interesting too,this concept itself is so interesting thanks fr posting this article.😊
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
My Pleasure sweets!
🤗