Vinit Vinit Vinit Only!!!!

Swetmano thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Alll,

Vinit is such like a superb, great, excellent singer. and i m sure that he will win the contest.

Vinit Vinit Vinit onlyyyyyyyyyy...😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
dont take success on your brain and loss on your heart 😉
shootingstar thumbnail
agree totally 👏
vinit all the way...
he is the real rock star...YEAH!!! 😉
excuse_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i hope so...but...lets see....

god bless him...
omgf thumbnail
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...................... PARESH ONLY
takemeaway thumbnail
u guys lets not jinx hehe!
excuse_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lets rock......lets rock....lets rock....
~zac~ thumbnail
I agree...Vineet rocks!!!!!!!!!!
-Seraphic- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yess agreed .. vinit is a very talented singer !!
d_sam thumbnail
Vinit is the most besura among all the other top 4 contestant. For your information in ydays episode it was Vinit who is voted out and now they have sacrifised Himani instead. Due to the dirty politics by Himesh, Gajji and Aadesh they were to show that Hemachandra has got the least vote and hemu would have been out of the show instead of Vinit. But bcose of this walkout, it is Himani who is sacrifised for Vinit as Himesh came up with a deal and saying that we will have each one from the three gharanas. Here again Aadesh has two in his gharana and among the two of them i.e. Hemu and Himani, Himani has the least votes. Hence Himani is out now. Hemu's mummy did not agree to this deal as they initially wanted Hemu out of the show, she had to literally fight with Aadesh as Aadesh was supporting Himani and not Hemu which is again politics. Hence dont be a great supporters of Vinit. Vinit is now in the show only due to his cheater mentor Himesh. Vinit is a looser and will always remain a looser. And I bet he will be out of the next episode. Good luck to see him loosing.