Tere Liye

Anuraag and Sanjeev Kumar connection

yellow1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,

I was watching the old Khilona movie with Sanjeev Kumar and I realised that the Anurag in the asylam has the same mannerisms as Sanjeev Kumar as Vijay. I'm particularly talking about the shoulder touch Anuraag does in the asylam. I'm guessing that Harshad Chopra used Vijay as an inspiration for his acting in this role.

Do comment!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hmm....
so u mean to say...whoever acts insane on screen takes inspiration from sanjeev kumar???/🤣🤣
well...lemme point out one striking contrast....
sanjeev kumar as vijay was a violent character.......here anuraag  is not!
another thing...in that movie...vijay became insane coz he saw his love falling down from the terrace...got a kind of shock....and was still in that same mindset...
we still do not know how anuraag became insane......

i somehow feel harshad as anuraag was brilliant...no offence to anybody...coz most actors use their wild/violent body languages to portray insanity....
wheras harshad didn't use any such traits....
all he did was look blank...his eyes devoid of any emotions....but still speaking volumes.....the only flicker of emotions...being on mention of mishti
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I haven't seen the movie so I can't say much about it 🤣 But I do love the 'Khilona' song from the movie *starts singing*  'Khilona jaan kar tum to mera dil tod jaati ho' 😆 

Anyway, it's good to take inspiration, it further's your skills and helps you analyse how to do your scenes, and it's also sometimes not good to take inspirations, to get that uniqueness into your scenes. Either way, HC is doing a fab job 😍 x
mahi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have seen d movie and both  d situations are diffrnt as per me and d potray of chracters too