*ll*All Articles related to PKYEK*ll* NEW p. 3 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

Hey i thought y not have all PKYEK articles in one thread 😳

And i just checked there r ALOT of articles of PKYEK, so really wanted them all in one thread 😛
Edited by pakindmuziq - 13 years ago

Sukirti Khandpal and Vivian Dsena get the nod for Fanaa..

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 | 3:01:20 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)  

Balaji Telefilms has finally got its lead cast for the adaptation of Twilight on Star One, tentatively titled Fanaa..

After months of struggle, Balaji Telefilms seems to have finally got their lead pair to play the desi version of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan in the adaptation of Twilight, tentatively titled 'Fanaa' for Star One.

TellyBuzz had earlier reported that the creative team had two options to choose from, when it came to the male lead. The choice was between
Vivian Dsena who came to the limelight with Kasamh Se and Vivan Bhatena who was last seen in Ekta's Pyaar Ka Bandhan.

A little birdie tells us that, "It is
Vivian Dsena who has been finalized to play the role of Edward Cullen in Ekta's upcoming show on Star One".

Even though the production house was looking for a fresh face for the female lead, the team has now opted for a known face to play the role.

An insider quips, "Sukirti Khandpal who was last seen in
Zee TV's Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo had been short listed for the role few days back. However, as a late option came in Additi Gupta of Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. But now, things seem to have worked out between the production house and Sukirti, and she will be donning the main role in the show".

If sources are to be believed, both
Vivian Dsena and Sukirti Khandpal have accepted the offer and all looks positive as far as the show's future is concerned.

However,
Vivian Dsena who was last seen in Colors' Ganga told TellyBuzz, "Nothing is final as of now. I have not been informed of anything".

Sukirti on her part said, "I am as of now flying to Bangkok for an ad. I will be back in three days time. Yes, I have been offered the role and talks are certainly on. But I will be taking the final call only after I get back".

Well, we are certainly looking forward to this adaptation of Twilight coming from Ekta..

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/7182-sukirti-khandpal-and-vivian-dsena-get-the-nod-for-fanaa.htm 

gud post...spares us frm multiple ones..:)

Ekta to launch Vikas Goopta as one of the four leads in Fanaa

Thursday, July 15, 2010 | 3:24:14 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    

Star One and Balaji Telefilms' Fanaa finds its final four leads..

Vikas Goopta has earlier done some fantastic and passionate love stories like Kitani Mohabbat Hai and Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. Now Vikas is going to be part of one such love story, thanks to Ekta Kapoor!!

Yes, you have heard it right as the Czarina of television is all set to launch Vikas as one of the four leads in her upcoming show tentatively titled 'Fanaa' on
Star One, which is on the lines of Twilight. Vikas has been busy recently completing the schedule of his Bengali movie with Rituparno and Rupa Ganguly.

TellyBuzz had given the readers exclusive news on
Vivian Dsena and Sukirti Khandpal being selected as the leads of the show. We had long back written that Priya Wal of Remix fame will play the other lead in Fanaa.

The latest is that Vikas Goopta who was earlier the Creative Head of Balaji Telefilms has been roped in by Ekta as the other male lead in the show. Vikas will play the guy opposite
Priya Wal.

A little birdie tells us, "Vikas was a last moment inclusion, and Ekta was the master mind behind this decision. Since this is the first time that Indian television will see a story involving vampires, the creative team is trying their best to put in place a script that is convincing enough for the Indian audience. The team has roped in Bobbiy Bhonsle as writer, who has earlier written shows like Kahiin Toh Hoga for Balaji".

Our source further adds, "Though the basic plot of Fanaa will be on the lines of Twilight, the production house will experiment by moving away from the original story line. This is very much needed as they feel that the Indian viewers might not relate much to a typical vampire story line".

We tried contacting Creative Head of the show, Priya Arya and even sent her a text message, but she remained unavailable.

When asked Vikas Goopta, he said, "Yes, I have been approached for the show, and am currently in talks with the production house. It is a very different and young love story".

For the uninitiated, Vikas had been in the news lately for his appaerent closeness with actor Ratan Rajput.

Let's wait and watch to know whether Ekta's magic works again!!

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

Fresh faces in Fanaa

Thursday, July 22, 2010 | 3:42:29 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)  

Star One's Fanaa will feature Suyash Kumar, a contestant of MTV Spiltsvilla Season 2 and Tabrez Khan who played Harman in Kis Desh'

Balaji Telefilms' upcoming show tentatively titled 'Fanaa' on Star One, which is on the lines of Twilight has a mixture of both known and fresh face.

Tellybuzz was the first one to break the name of
Vivian Dsena and Sukirti Kandpal being selected as the leads of the show. We had long back written that Priya Wal of Remix fame will play the other lead in Fanaa. Also that, Vikas Goopta who was earlier the Creative Head of Balaji Telefilms has been roped in by Ekta Kapoor as the other male lead of the show.

Following the trend of taking reality show contestants in daily soap, one more joining the bandwagon is Suyash Kumar. Suyash Kumar was in MTV Spiltsvilla 2. Another lesser known face getting a break through Fanaa is Tabrez Khan who was last seen in
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil as Harman.

According to our source, "Suyash will be playing one of the leads' younger brother and Tabrez Khan will be in the college group as the show is youth based show."

We tried calling Suyash Kumar who refused to comment anything on the show.

We also contacted Tabrez Khan who told us, "Yes, I am part of the show but I can't reveal much about the character."

We tried contacting Creative Head of the show Priya Arya, and even sent her a text message, but she remained unavailable for comments.

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

Vivian's trouble in the skies

Saturday, July 24, 2010 | 2:12:20 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)

As if the problems on earth are not enough for a man, poor Vivian D'sena had a troublesome experience in the skies too!

Vivian D'sena, one of the leads of Balaji and Star One's upcoming show tentatively titled Fanaa, had a petrifying experience while flying from Indore to Mumbai a few days back.

Vivian says, "Our flight was suffering from bad weather so when we touched down at Mumbai airport we all heaved a sigh of relief. However, to our immense shock the plane took off again and started circling the skies."

Vivian continues, "This was horrifying. The last thing we wanted was this. This take off also triggered confusion and chaos amongst everyone in the flight. Not to mention worry and fear. I too was affected by this mass fright."

In his fear Vivian started murmuring prayers for providence. "I told God - Just now I signed a very good show God and I want to do it. Please don't let anything happen to me, not now," Vivian repeats his fervent prayer.

The flight thankfully landed safely, and the relief and gladness in Vivian's voice is tangible. "After doing turbulence filled rounds in the sky, eventually the pilot announced that we were landing, this time without a sudden reverse (laughs) and we did land safely. This experience really made me incredibly thankful for my life," says Vivian.

Vivian was last seen in Colors' Gangaa where his character ended abruptly. Now, the actor is getting a big platform like Fanaa to showcase his talents. He is paired with the gorgeous
Sukirti Kandpal. Recently, Vivian's co-star in Fanaa and debutant Vikas Goopta praised the chemistry between Sukirti and Vivian saying – 'Vivian and Sukirti Kandpal are the leads of the show; they are rockstars and they are looking magic together!'

We are glad to have Vivian back in one piece, aren't we?!

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Susan Jose

It's time for action and fun for Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani unit

Saturday, August 28, 2010 | 4:41:15 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)  

The entire unit of Ekta's Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani gets ready for the first outdoor schedule in the beautiful locales of Lavasa..

Ekta Kapoor can indeed breathe a sigh of relief now, as after going thro' months of rigorous casting process, the entire unit of her upcoming show on Star One, Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani is all set to go for its first outdoor schedule!!

The unit will be shooting extensively at the beautiful locales of Lavasa, which is situated near Pune and Mumbai. For the uninitiated, Lavasa happens to be free India's first and largest hill city.

A little birdie tells us, "The team is leaving for Lavasa tomorrow. They have a 10 day schedule out there. The entire crew is upbeat about the proceedings, and has decided to have work as well as have fun out there. Among the actors,
Vivian Dsena, Sukirti Khandpal, Vikas Goopta and few others are scheduled to shoot at Lavasa".

Confirming the schedule,
Vivian Dsena said, "Yes, we are going to Lavasa. I have heard that it is a beautiful place. I am eagerly looking forward to this shoot as this will be my first outdoor schedule. Apart from shooting, I would love to have some fun time out there (smiles)".

Sukirti Khandpal
in an excited mood said, "Yes, I am busy packing my bags for the schedule. We are leaving for Lavasa tomorrow. I have heard that it will be a 10 day schedule, but it can get extended. We are going to shoot some fun sequences there, and I am thrilled. In addition to work, I would like to go around the beautiful place, and enjoy every moment".

We tried calling Vikas, but he remained unavailable.

Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani is scheduled to replace Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi, and will launch on September 20th.

Guess it's a double bonanza for the entire unit of the show!!

Reporter: Ranjini Nair, Srividya Rajesh
Author: Srividya Rajesh

Vivian Dsena slipped and hurt his tail bone

Tuesday, September 07, 2010 | 3:05:25 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)  

The main lead of Star One's to be launched show Pyar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani has injured himself in Karjat…

As earlier, exclusively reported by tellybuzz that, Star One and Balaji Telefilms' daily soap titled Pyar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani's; first outdoor shoot to Lavasa has been postponed.

But the latest buzz is that, the crew along with
Vivian Dsena and Sukirti Khandpal had travelled on to Karjat for shooting the promos of the show where the male lead got injured while shooting a sequence.

An insider from the sets informed us that, "The entire crew was shooting for a sequence where
Vivian Dsena had to save Sukirti Khandpal and then jump. But due to rains the land had turned mushy and Vivian slipped as he jumped and injured his tail bone."

When contacted
Vivian Dsena remained unavailable for comment.

If sources are to be believed the show is expected to replace
Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi from 20th September but, the production house hasn't commenced with the full-fledged shoot for the same.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Pooja Shenoy