Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's episode was a relief, for a change - a fresh start.  Amit joining Bharti & parents was what made it endearing, and it was nice to see them all together @ breakfast.  Somehow, the unease b/w Murli & Bharti just didn't surface here.  Granted, Amit ain't married, but he's in a position where he has nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

So looks like Amit is up to speed on things, having been coached by Bhushan πŸ‘ and can manage things himself.  Then Bharti tells baba to stay home and trust her & Amit w/ the factory (I still have a tough time calling a mithai kitchen a factory).  I just hope not working doesn't have a deletereous effect on Rupesh.  I do think however that Bharti should have let her father work for a month b4 'taking over'.

Murli in the meantime is having a tough time getting a job.  I hope he doesn't have to get one @ Bharti Sweets - that sort of aggrandizement is not needed.  While the contrast may have looked poetic justice - Murli being turned down by everyone while Bharti is working, it's worth noting that Bharti didn't have to sacrifice her studies, as Murli did, and also, Murli's not inheriting anything like Bharti is.

In Bansi Lal's home, where are Mridala gone - Veena alone is working in the kitchen?  And poor Murli - he gets home, and Dumroo draws all attention to him, w/ no scope of recovery.  And can someone shut Dumroo up - he's now getting annoying!  I know his shortcomings, but Murli is trying to figure out how to make ends meet, and Dumroo is just piling on the anxiety.  Hey, can't they ask Mridang to do something?

I liked Murli's idea of starting his own business, and it was really innovative of him to come up w/ the idea of getting into a supply side business.  That way, they continue doing what they do well, while making enough more to remain in the house.  I really hope it takes off - Lal Band company & ____house?!

I did love the end of it, when Dumroo suggested that they get the money for such a new enterprise from Gaushala, who got it by selling their old house.  I can't wait to see them raid Gaushala tomorrow - it'll be a sight! 😈
spatty123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exactly, thats what I was thinking, why cant the family demand that Mridang gets his job back and if he is still working there, let them all depend on him for a while for making their ends meet. Let Mridang feel the pressure too. Afterall he is the eldest son of the family. For that matter, why cant Veena take up something (I am assuming she has studied a bit), cant she take up stitching, knitting,,there are so many things she can do.. in such a scenario where they are trying to make ends meet, her bit will only add up.  If Dumroo can talk about eating lessπŸ˜†, Veena and her mom can certainly help. But thats my thought.

Edited by spatty123 - 13 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
today's epi (28th Feb) was rocking to some extent but not totally rocking. it would have been an awesome epi if mridala were kicked out of the house... i want to see their lives being hell😈

i just fell in love with bansi & murliπŸ‘πŸΌ when mridang called murli a burden, it was a great to see bansi defend murli saying that this house is neither his nor mridang & murli is the owner of this houseπŸ‘πŸΌ so if he has no relations with murli then from what rights is he & his wife staying there & tells them to get out within one minute....awesome dialogue delivery by bansi...πŸ‘ & obviously guyz gau sheds her crocodile tears😑 & does some nautanki as always but i loved it when murli said does she think they all are fools & will believe her nautanki all the time?πŸ‘ yippie... i hope murli & bansi always remain like this...πŸ€—

but why did bansi have to give them a last chance?πŸ€” why didn't he give search orders to murli & damroo? after all the money was in the cupboard...πŸ˜’ now gau is planning a second marriage for murli with a girl who will be his wife but would dance to their tunes...😑 so it's jhumka her sister right?🀒 which means bharli ke takarar mein jhumka giri re LOL!πŸ˜†

so gau won't have problems spoiling her own sisters life just to get the house in their names???🀒 & she calls herself ram ji ki bhanji🀒

but thank god her name is gaushala... just imagine if her name was Kaushalya, then what would her 24/7 dialogue be ram ji ki maa ji hain humπŸ€ͺ🀣
Vr15h thumbnail
Vik, Mata Kaushalya ko aiso apamaan mat karo πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  Gaushala is most like Manthara.  But wouldn't Jhumka be Ramji-ki bhanji as well? πŸ˜†

They can introduce this track if they want, but this time, I think Vik can use his brains for a change and refuse to touch anyone related w/ Gaushala.  So what if Gau brings in Jhumka - he can throw her out, since this is all now in his name.  In fact, he can demand the entire money back if they want to remain in the first place.  Unlike Neeraj, who has to slavishly obey Sandhya, nobody can force Murli to marry Jhumka.

Nothing happened on Bharti's side today?  No pyaar kahani in Bharti Sweets?
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oho just kidding... gau ne toh pehle se hi ramji ka apman kiya hai khudko bhanji bol kar. 
do u think if she really meant what she said of being associated with ramji then would she be like this the way she is...she's shameless & that's why i said that if her name was to be kaushalya then she would be shameless to call herself even ram ji ki maa ji... it wasn't something that i wanted to insult kaushalya...it was said to display how evil & shameless gau is... i hate her completely🀒 i have tremendous respect for ramayan & all the characters of it..sorry no offense!😳

well, yes bharti was shown returning home from office. dharup & bhushan excitedly waiting for her, bharti says she can learn everything within two days, dhara tells her that she'll bring her food but she says she tasted a lot of pethas that she's not hungry anymore & she doesn't need to eat...😳
Vr15h thumbnail
Oh, don't worry Vik, I know you meant no offense.  Just like the Gaushala & Kaushalya didn't really strike a chord, that's all πŸ˜†  That's all the Thums-down was for.

But as I pointed out in the story on Jhumka's entry, in a very perverted way, I'm now Gau's fan: after someone wins enough, you can't but switch to their side.  If after everything she's done she manages to get Murli hooked on Jhumka, I'd think that someone up there, if not Ram-ji himself, really has something for her to pull that off.

So Bharti is essentially now a food taster @ her own plant?  She better be careful, or she'll get diabetes πŸ˜†
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
bavd has become so predictable πŸ₯± .... if that jumki is a positive character then it will be somewhat interesting if not no doubt murli will start missing bharti πŸ€’ ,that 6 months period was just to bring bharli together 🀒

i dont like everytime bharti saying beta honekeliye ithna karna padtha hai πŸ· ..... y dnt she consider herself as what she is and take the challenges ...doesn't gals capable of undertaking a business 😑

& rupesh and dhara are treating bharti as if she is returning from an adventure 😳 πŸ˜΅ ....after all she is working at her father's own factory πŸ€’ (in fact a kitchen πŸ˜† ) ..she is not someone like jyoti who worked as employee at some private concern and toiled hard to get a job for herself after divorce to support her family amidst poverty πŸ‘πŸΌ .... here bharti is the boss ....she could have did this work  before itself  ... there is nothing in giving so much hype to bharti working πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ...

i disliked that scene where they showed murli and bharti on two sides with bharti successfully undertaking her job at her own plant  and murli struggling to find a job πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  *irrational comparison* 🀒...i'll hate bavd if they dont show as murli becoming rich ⭐️
Vr15h thumbnail
Jas

I hope Jhumki becomes a double-negative character.  In other words, I'd like her to come in, if needed marry Murli but then betray Mridala completely.  Like give Murli all the money for the business, and maybe demand a role in it for herself.  She doesn't need to be the saas worshipping type like Bharti, but she can be Murli's ally in making Mridala's life hell, and kicking them out.

I'd also like both Amarti and Jhumurli to marry, and then relations to improve b/w them.  Like one of the things Murli wants to do in his new business is product recommendations & procurement, and he can also help promote Bharti sweets as well.  If Bharti is happy w/ Amit & Murli w/ Jhumki, I see no reason for that not happening.

I too didn't like the split screen contrast the other day b/w Bharti starting work, while Murli keeps getting rejected.  As you noted, Bharti could have done all this all these years as well, and the way Rupesh pampers her is sickening.  I don't want to diss people who work in their family business, and one does need contacts for any work @ any level.  But if Murli had a father like Rupesh who was loaded, he too would be doing exactly what Bharti was doing, if not more.  And yeah, Bharti is working in a kitchen as a food-taster, not exactly a Jill Barad or a Carly Fiorinna.

Let's see tonight's episode.  Right now, BAVD is the only watchable show (haven't caught up w/ KMH2 as yet)
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

I'd also like both Amarti and Jhumurli to marry, and then relations to improve b/w them. 

exactly  πŸ‘πŸΌ i'm also looking for the same thing πŸ˜ƒ
Vr15h thumbnail
The start of today's episode was good - Bharti telling Bhushan not to pamper her.  However, the next part was ridiculous - Bharti telling Amit to help their business go from national to international.  That's something that happens w/ cellphones & cars, but certainly not w/ edibles.  So suspend your reality check while watching this.  Somewhat more realistic was having a stall outside the Taj to make themselves popular.

The scene of the cop stopping them - I thought it would be for Amit not wearing a helmet, since Bharti was wearing the only 1.  Instead, he thought they were kids.  But really, romantic as that looked, Amit should have told Bharti to take the car, since he didn't have 2 helmets.  I wish the cop had pointed this out to them.

I like the bhashan Amit gave Bharti - not to be embarrassed to call themselves midgets.  In fact, pretending not to be is what brought Bharti thru all her grief, for which her father was in no small way responsible.  I liked Amit teasing the peeps they passed πŸ˜†

Murli was discussing his business plans w/ his pals, and I didn't like him spending more than a few moments on the sight of Bharti w/ Amit.  I hope he has no regrets or 2nd thoughts.  I thought his friend's idea of buying everything on credit was ridiculous - that's something one can only do once one has a line of credit, not starting something brand new for the first time.

One thing I hope about the new entry Jhumki is that unlike Bharti, she have no qualms about belittling Dumroo - by now, I'm tired of his antics.  I know it sounds mean, and I feel somewhat guilty about it, but honestly, this guy is totally annoying.  Murli has just gone thru all this, and treating him like a royal visitor is supposed to make him happy?  Gimme a break - can't his parents ever explain these things to him?!

I liked Jhumki's entry on Dumroo's summons πŸ˜† - a surprise that even Dumroo didn't plan.  Can't honestly say she's all that great looking.  But she'd have been a perfect match for Dumroo - she's not even introduced, but she just comes in & is all ready to dance @ Dumroo's music πŸ˜†  Murli, Bansi & Kamala were all zapped πŸ˜²πŸ˜†  What a filmy entry, but one worthy of Ramji-ki-bhanji.

Just wonder whether Gau will approve of this match?  Please do - Murli deserves a better gal πŸ˜†  Jas, I take it back - I want Jhumki w/ Dumroo, not Murli.  One more thing - she was wearing a whole bunch of bangles - is she already married?