Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahani ~ Help Desk

Any questions you have regarding the show, or anything to do with this forum, please post here.

All members will try to help you as much as possible.

Thank You
Chandni😳

Edited by Chandni- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandni- thumbnail
 any of u guys know when any of the Cast Birthday's are??
Beet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ Chandni:

Sukirti's birthday is 20th November
Vivian's birthday is 28th June
Priya's birthday is on the 9th December

And sorry but Vikas's birthday was unavailable =(

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I just have a qustion...are we allowed to post topics about twilight and VD?...as far as i remember the cast and the articles have been saying that the show is not at all like twilight...
-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

I just have a qustion...are we allowed to post topics about twilight and VD?...as far as i remember the cast and the articles have been saying that the show is not at all like twilight...

i think twilight is allow bt VD is nt alllow😳
Jungli Billi thumbnail
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

As far as I know, this forum is exclusively for PKYEK... so it doesn't seem fair that the show should have to share it's forum space with twilight n VD when they have their own respective forums. Also as you pointed out the articles have said this show has been re-written to NOT follow the twilight track - hence the delay in it being aired.

Just my two cents.

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Jungli Billi

As far as I know, this forum is exclusively for PKYEK... so it doesn't seem fair that the show should have to share it's forum space with twilight n VD when they have their own respective forums. Also as you pointed out the articles have said this show has been re-written to NOT follow the twilight track - hence the delay in it being aired.

Just my two cents.

Agreed and plus have heard Ekta has changed the storyline.😊
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with some ppl out here
i realy don't want to share this forum with twilight and VD..I love both twlight and VD..but i want a forum only for PKYEK...it is unfair..

Also THIS show is not a re make of twlight..ppl get it
Chandni- thumbnail
Hey Marz, well they arent suppose to, like they already have a forum for twilight and VD so why post them here. I think best bet is to have all the threads tht have to do with twilight and VD closed, cuz we just want to keep this place a PKYEK forum. I think we all shud let Preeti- or Gagan know.