ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests] - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
i have different type off query posted here.

my query : does any CID member found any CID logos used till now from start in any vector image formats like AI, CDR, SWF, SVG, EMF, And WMF ??

- Hardik Kansagra
No i don't think so. I have seen them only in regular BMP, JPG, etc image formatsEdited by prabha. - 13 years ago
@prabha : If The Image Resolutions Is higher Then 1024 in width And 768 In Height Then It's Also Very Fine.

- Hardik Kansagra
in code name banjara, daya went missing, then he was shown to daksh by the criminals and at that time he was unconscious and injured.  when he was found, he was injured. and that lady said that he told her that he is colonel banjara. why did he say that??
he was found in the middle of road. People throwing stones at him wasgiving a clue by that name.
thats what i thought too, but why he did not tell her straight away that he is a cop.
he was tired and wounded. He lost his sense and voice. Cant express anything, thats why.Edited by chinnu_manikyam - 13 years ago
Hit the LIKE BUTTON

If you got your answer JUST HIT THE LIKE BUTTON and avoid "Thank You" posts.
Hey I wanna ask - In which episode Daya Sir N ACP Sir found Abhijeet in  the car? Wat was the Name of that Episode?
most probably,
it was shown all in flashback,and the case was 
the case of stolen dynamite
i think that was his 1st case in CID as corp.

i think so
Edited by sayhi2su - 13 years ago