Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't know why they aren't giving us any priya/priya-vikas promo...because frankly I am dying to see her/them!! The show was supposed to air today but well its again postponed!

I guess we do deserve a promo of priya atleast...I AM SERIOUSLY DYING TO SEE HER ONSCREEN! Dying to know about her character! (and its not alice...this show is quite different from twilight from what I have heard through the actors) I know its going to be bratty like Anvesha Banerjee Ray...but I want to see her avatar as nisha (or misha...watever it is)

I hope they give us her promo...like seriously...NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ditoooooooooooooooooo dito ditooooooooooooooooooo

we want a jhalak of our priya we so badly want a priya promoooooooooooooooooooooo just the fact of knowing she is a part of the show is making our bloooooooooood rush just imagine the sens of excitement one promo of hers wld invoke With her one promo this wait for the show wld become all the more excitinggggggggggggggg so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah CVs we want a Priyaaaaaaaaa promooooooooo
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Blah...don't use CVs loons! I hate the word CVs...lets use ekta or balaji...CVs just give me bad vibes now because of u know what all shows! 😛

But I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww...Want is one thing and need is another...and here, I NEED A PRIYA PROMO DAMNNNNNNNNNNN BADLY!!!!!!Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 years ago