Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sananya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ..-Zaara-..

man when i read ur title i thought they finally showed a promo with her.. sucks man.. i also want a promo for her soo badly..

i don't think Priya will play Alice, but i do hope she plays a character similar to Alice as Alice is the best in the series.. but yeh. out of Priya and Vikas, its Vikas who will have supernatural powers not Priya.

Wow that would be awesome if she played Alice, Alice was the best character (according to me) in Twilight ðŸ˜³
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sananya09

Wow that would be awesome if she played Alice, Alice was the best character (according to me) in Twilight ðŸ˜³

i'm with you on that.. Alice was the best thing in Twilight.. Alice is my favorite character from the series.. and if Priya plays something similar to Alice that would just be awesome..
Sananya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-Zaara-..

i'm with you on that.. Alice was the best thing in Twilight.. Alice is my favorite character from the series.. and if Priya plays something similar to Alice that would just be awesome..

Yup Yup! & the best part is, she could totally pull it off easily!  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜³
Now even more eagerly waiting for that promo.. (it'll probably tell us what type of character/who she's playing) ðŸ¥º