Posted: 13 years ago
I don't know why they aren't giving us any priya/priya-vikas promo...because frankly I am dying to see her/them!! The show was supposed to air today but well its again postponed!

I guess we do deserve a promo of priya atleast...I AM SERIOUSLY DYING TO SEE HER ONSCREEN! Dying to know about her character! (and its not alice...this show is quite different from twilight from what I have heard through the actors) I know its going to be bratty like Anvesha Banerjee Ray...but I want to see her avatar as nisha (or misha...watever it is)

I hope they give us her promo...like seriously...NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 years ago
ditoooooooooooooooooo dito ditooooooooooooooooooo

we want a jhalak of our priya we so badly want a priya promoooooooooooooooooooooo just the fact of knowing she is a part of the show is making our bloooooooooood rush just imagine the sens of excitement one promo of hers wld invoke With her one promo this wait for the show wld become all the more excitinggggggggggggggg so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah CVs we want a Priyaaaaaaaaa promooooooooo
Blah...don't use CVs loons! I hate the word CVs...lets use ekta or balaji...CVs just give me bad vibes now because of u know what all shows! 😛

But I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww...Want is one thing and need is another...and here, I NEED A PRIYA PROMO DAMNNNNNNNNNNN BADLY!!!!!!Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 years ago
omg...i know naps when i wrote CVs i too felt what the hell what am i doingggggggggg the word CV is just so corrupted thanx to whatever keeps on being shown in the current breed of shows...so yeah Ekta it is Ektaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we want Priya promooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo diying to get the very first glimpse of hersssssssssssssssssssssss omg it wld be eternity happening all over againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn😍
Evn i want a promo of Priya nd Vikas........
Are u sure she is not like Alice bt i really wanted priya to be like Alice with supernatural powers....
Pls post ur request for a Priya-Vikas promo...in Star1 official website...then may be they will listen to us nd giv us a promo....
Edited by lazzz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by lazzz

Evn i want a promo of Priya nd Vikas........
Are u sure she is not like Alice bt i really wanted priya to be like Alice with supernatural powers....
Pls post ur request for a Priya-Vikas promo...in Star1 official website...then may be they will listen to us nd giv us a promo....

as far as i know its only vivan who has supernatural powers and no one else but am absolutely not sure abt all this i guess all thiis will clear up once the show is on air

and yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i so want a ViYa promooooooooo

btw can u telll abt this star one official site u talking abt and stuff let us know na where to put up a req for a ViYa promo and lets all together go there and req for oneeeeee
blahhh naps..i thot ki priya promo aa gaya frm ur title..😆
bt yeah..iv been spamming d walls of PKEK
lets see kab aayega..
even i want to see priya its unfair bcoz she is also one of da lead so dey must give one promo too
man when i read ur title i thought they finally showed a promo with her.. sucks man.. i also want a promo for her soo badly..

i don't think Priya will play Alice, but i do hope she plays a character similar to Alice as Alice is the best in the series.. but yeh. out of Priya and Vikas, its Vikas who will have supernatural powers not Priya.
Nitzz!!! 🤗

Ofcourse you would be waiting for that promo! 😆

But really they need to air it soon! Haven't seen Priya in too long! She's gonna rock this show!