Are You Scared Ekta Will Kill Twilight ? LOL - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
I too doubts, especially when it comes to Ekta.
oh my gosh, i was dissapointed that twilight was being copied,but suku in it gave me some hope,but ekta kapoor as the producer doesnt sound good at all
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

aani i was thinking that too..but since they changed the script of the show and it is not gone be anything like twilight...i m not much worried abot ekta ruining twilight..i m worrried abot ekta ruining ViSu..cause as u and i know that ekta is famous for ruing her own couple that is loved by al...so i hope and pray that she dont do that with visu..cause if she do than i m gone be so mad..suku better not end with someone else other than vivian..lol
❤️MONA
i am also worried about Visu.. Visu should be saved. baki all iz well
Honestly Ekta can do whatever she wants with her version of twilight, all she will use is the concept thats it, and she will do her own unique thing with it, so i dont know why ppl keep saying i hope she doesnt ruin it, i dont think she will in the sense ruin it, i just think expect something different and her own style Twilight, keep an open mind - and dont assume a total Twilight 😊
YESssssssssssssssssss i m very scared ekta will kill twilight. As you already knw remakes are never as good as the original so i m very  very very scared that one of my favorite love stories is gonna get botched.