Are You Scared Ekta Will Kill Twilight ? LOL - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
hey all, 😊
firstly congratulations on the opening of PKYEK forum finally πŸ˜ƒ

hmm so as my first topic here ... i clearly intend to make it a fun post however share something with you'll

now Twilight is a global phenomenon Stephanie has created ... a rage ... thanks to Rpatzz and Kstew despite the movies sometimes not living upto the books the movies do great πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

but ... here what are you expecting the promos are def good Suku is a seasoned actress Priya is the perfect choice for a desi Alice - though we are yet to see here here.. and Vivian looks good in what is seen of him in the promo too.. so here the cast so far seems very promising and Aptly selected too - so honestly i m excited about the show but i have a doubt a major one

cos ekta as we know is the producer - the lady infamous for ruining her shows when they reach peak and make em hit rock bottom 🀣 - i swear i m worried she'd kill the global sensation Twilight too - are you as well ?

please do share

No bashing intended - purely meant for fun again
i have same doubt aahana dear 🀣
aani i was thinking that too..but since they changed the script of the show and it is not gone be anything like twilight...i m not much worried abot ekta ruining twilight..i m worrried abot ekta ruining ViSu..cause as u and i know that ekta is famous for ruing her own couple that is loved by al...so i hope and pray that she dont do that with visu..cause if she do than i m gone be so mad..suku better not end with someone else other than vivian..lol
❀️MONA
LOL i don't care what she is doing with the storyline but she better not kill any character or i will kill her
mona@agree .........hope ekta dn't ruined ViSu
Originally posted by sweet_naina

i have same doubt aahana dear 🀣

hey naina i know - i have been freaking worried since i heard the news - i;d have preferred a new PH but ekta for this reason 🀣
naina: ya i hope so too cause i dont think i would like to see visu being torn apart..
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

aani i was thinking that too..but since they changed the script of the show and it is not gone be anything like twilight...i m not much worried abot ekta ruining twilight..i m worrried abot ekta ruining ViSu..cause as u and i know that ekta is famous for ruing her own couple that is loved by al...so i hope and pray that she dont do that with visu..cause if she do than i m gone be so mad..suku better not end with someone else other than vivian..lol
❀️MONA

lmao mona u mean tem jacob wins in the end... NOOOOOO - we cant let that happen - i m team edward - well it makes Abhay here  πŸ˜† - in case ekta even tries it we can make a plea to stephenie that she sue Ekta 🀣
not at all a twilight fan.....so i really dont care abt the storyline....just the fact that Priya is a part of the show is enough to make it a broadway hit for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee way too excited to see Priyaaaaaaaa to worry abt all this just want Ekta to do justice to Priya's immense talent and i have a feeling she wld coz Priya was one of the very first persons to be finalized infact the news of this show came with her being chosen...so it did seem as if Ekta has reallly thought a lot abt her char and she is damn sure that it aught to be none but Priya for the role...so yeah me excited..."TOUCH WOOD"πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

LOL i don't care what she is doing with the storyline but she better not kill any character or i will kill her

mari - the story is the prob and as for killing ... erm i dont mind some dying as per the main plot πŸ˜‰ - but no hiccups man - i swear - and anyhow ekta is also rather infamous for her back from the dead concept so that really isnt what scares me πŸ˜†