Gunahon Ka Devta

'My mother is my lucky charm'- Tanvi Bhatia

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Tanvi Bhatia the female lead of Imagine TV's to be launched show Gunahon Ke Devta in a sweet converse with tellybuzz…

Tanvi Bhatia who was last seen playing the character of Bela on Star Plus show Mitwa Phool Kamal Ke is all set to make a comeback with Imagine TV's new show Gunahon Ka Devta. So tellybuzz got in touch with Tanvi to know her personal approach towards the show…

How were you approached for the role of Arpita?
After a break I was just in search of some interesting roles so I ahd auditioned for the role of Arpita also and they found me apt for the character and I got selected.

Tell us about the character?
Arpita the character I am playing is a 19 year old college going girl, not at all bubbly and shy , she to an extend is quite bold. She is a normal girl who dreams of getting married to a guy who protects women and respect them.

What do you think is the USP of this show?
I think the story itself is the USP of this show also the casting is also done in a very amazing way. I liked the character it's different from the other routine roles and is also very different from the character of Bela my first lead show.

You have already started shooting so tell us about your co actors?
All the co actors are really very good and very nice to work with. I feel very comfortable working with Ashish (male lead) and we have lots of fun on the set. Also the environment on sets is quite chilled out.

Did you have any outdoor experience?
Yes we did shoot in Jodhpur for some time and it was great fun. And the best part about it was we used to pack up early due to day light problems (smiles).

What's your take on the abrupt ending of your previous show Mitwa?
I am very attached to Mitwa; each and every moment of the show is very close to my heart. When we got the news of the show going off air we all felt very bad and I was personally very upset as Bela was my first role as a lead and it got me name.

Which has been the most memorable incident about Mitwa?
Everything is memorable in Mitwa, I used to fall a lot during my shoot. I still remember one incident where I was shooting in water and in that pond there was lot of crabs when I came out something poke I screamed a loud and whole unit rushed toward me I was badly screaming but later on I discovered that it was pin that was poking me. It was too funny. (laughs)

So who all are in touch with you from the Mitwa gang?
I do call most of them quite often mostly my director and Nigar Khan the one who used to play negative.

After Mitwa why did you take a break from TV?
I had given my Second year exam luckily Mitwas got off air in January I got time to study for my final exam, went for an holiday, after that was looking for good and different role.

So this year yours last year?
Yes this year I will be appearing for my T Y exam and I want to continue my study.

So how are you planning to manage your studies?
I will try to cop up both the thing I will also request my production house to grant me leave for my exams.

During Mitwa days there was a buzz that your mom used to be with you on set and she used to throw Tantrum?
No nothing like that. Yes she used to come with me but she used to never come with me on my sets other than to watch my scenes otherwise she is used to always be in Vanity Van or room. She used to never throw tantrum. She used to be juts with me without bothering anybody on the set.

So was there any special reason for your mom's presence on the sets?
Yes I am very much attached to her. Also she is my lucky charm.

Message about your new show
Please do watch my show Gunahon Ka Devta on Imagine the show is very good with different concept.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair, Pooja Shenoy.
Author: Pooja Shenoy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters