Posted: 13 years ago

Name: Hafsa
Place: Uk
Why i am going to watch Ram Milaayi Jodi: Because the show seems intresting n i just adore Priya she is so cute n the show just remined me of Geet ( dont know y)

@ Pavinder like u i only watch 2 soaps Pavitra Rishta n Geet!!

Hi I would watch  RMJ , firstly because it is from a female producer ( women power!!!)

and also because of Nishant , he has been a gr8  human being and a good listener to me from MJHT days .....good luck to him....
Hey guys!
name: Soma
PLace: Delhi

I'm watching this show coz  I love the storyline of the show nd love this jodi..nishant is also in this show..
Name: Mehek or MoMo
Place:Mauritius
why will i watch RMJ: hmm just saw da 1st 2 epi concept seem interesting!!

Looking 4ward to have some frnds here!
Name:Rai
Place:USA
Why i am going to watch Ram Milaayi Jodi:only 4 Nishant
hi all!!

name: deepthi
loc: usa
why? : i find the lead pair very charming and have got a grt chemistry
hey everyone
I am Afreen and I live in the USA.I am 17 yrs old and I am going to watch this show because I think the jodi looks cute and even the concept looks interesting since the guy and the girl belong to different cultures and they themselves are completely different from each other....so I think it will be fun to watch.😊

Name: Priya Bedi
Place: USA
I started watching this show because I saw the promos, which were looking interesting and I like the girl who is Mona.
Name:Priyaa
Place:USA
Why i am going to watch Ram Milaayi Jodi: Because of nishant and the concept looked sorta promising.
i am Aysha

im goin to watch Ram milaaye jodi beacuse: meher vij !! and the concept seem interesting.