DOTW(17/09):Having Trust in your Spouse!!

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello & Welcome to our all new Discussion of the Week (DOTW)
17/09 to 23/09

For this week, we saw Sneha fallin in love with Naitik😲. Not knowing that Naitik is Happily Married😃. Naitik loves his Wife very much ❤️& he is not aware of the fact that Sneha likes him. This creates a Misunderstanding between the Couple😕. But since Akshara had Trust & Faith in his Husband 👏she overcame all the thoughts she had in her mind, ignored all the incidences she came across.😭 Even thou her Mother Rajshri suspected him for the same & Bhola was asked to do the Spy thing😎. Was Rajshri Correct ? May be she was because she was too worried for her Daughter's Married Life..may be she wasn't beacuse Naitik is her Son-in-Law !! there can be different views & discussions for this Topic. But the Overall thing we can see here is "Should we blindly trust our Spouse ?"⭐️ or "We should be alert enough so as to prevent the mishappening from taking place in our life ?"🤢

What will you do, if ever the same situation is kept infront of you & you will be asked to take the decision, what to do & what you shouldn't ??😃

So, give it a thought & let us know...!!😉

Well, as far as i feel Nothing can be as heart-breaking💔 as coming across the fact that our soul mate is up to something you never imagined is taking place ' cheating on us by having an extramarital affair😭. Although this is nothing unusual; we keep hearing everyday about a cheating husband/wife here & there😡, but to have blind trust that your spouse is too loving and faithful and can never do anything wrong is making a fool out of ourselves😕. As scary and hurting it may sound it is probable that your spouse could be interested in somebody else for unknown reasons😲😲. what would you do as a Wife/Husband if you ever get the faintest of suspicion about your spouse's behavior ???😊

Common answer it....!!😃

Enjoy & have a gr8 time....!!😎
This DOTW will be active till 23rd September '10 & a new DOTW will be there on 24th Sept. '10
Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Divya_ thumbnail

Hey Shikz 🤗

a very nice post 👏👏👏

a ver good topic "Having trust in your spouse"😃

i think last yr all r ryt at thr resp. places

Akshi: she trusts her hubby.....n whn she was angry.....she was also ryt tht tym also....coz another gal gv a card to her hubby....woh b addressing him Dear.....Akshi doesnt created much fuss over it cz she trusts him

Naitik: whn he cm to knw tht Bhola is spying on him?he ws hurt🥺??n its obv 4 him to think tht all ws dn by Akshi

He ws ryt tht whevr he went to meet Sneha?..Akshi ws knwing?.so why spying😲

Rajshree: she wants her daughter happy?..wth abt SIL?wht he will think?.a bad idea I feel😡

Sneha: tht gal is also ryt?.coz Naitik nvr tld him abt his marriage?..n any gal cn fall 4 a boy lyk Naitik😳😳😳😳

Edited by divi4u - 13 years ago
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
^^ thnxx Divz...!! :)

& Yes..accor to me.. Rajshri was emotionally correct but her way of clarifryin ths MU ws not accpetable !! in wtever situations, her daughter was...  she was in delima.. cant discuss ths with Akshi, cos she'll be hurt...
it was jz a bad luck that Naitik smhw notices Bhola keepin an eye on him.. but Naitik was 100% Loyal to Akshi in evry situations.

Sneha fallin in love with Naitik was obvi too, cos Naitik is a Perfect MM...so evn she was right..how wud she know that he is married... yaar Boys ke pas to koyi Signal nhi hota na.. jz like girls hv the Red Sindoor tag that they are married...lolz😆

Akshara, she too was abs correct !! she was too hurt bt the various incidences she witnessed n noticed of...she is not to be blamed either...sooo its just the Life creating diff situations for all 3 of themmmm.. or raTher our respectdble CV's for scha Track..bt thnkfully all sortd nw atleast btwn the couple.. n Sneha wil smhw..realize tht she was mistaken.... btt we too should b prep for the melodrama cumin upp when Sneha's mother wil confront Singhanis; for her daugheters Rishta 🤢
_Divya_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

^^ thnxx Divz...!! :)

& Yes..accor to me.. Rajshri was emotionally correct but her way of clarifryin ths MU ws not accpetable !! in wtever situations, her daughter was...  she was in delima.. cant discuss ths with Akshi, cos she'll be hurt...
it was jz a bad luck that Naitik smhw notices Bhola keepin an eye on him.. but Naitik was 100% Loyal to Akshi in evry situations.

Sneha fallin in love with Naitik was obvi too, cos Naitik is a Perfect MM...so evn she was right..how wud she know that he is married... yaar Boys ke pas to koyi Signal nhi hota na.. jz like girls hv the Red Sindoor tag that they are married...lolz😆

Akshara, she too was abs correct !! she was too hurt bt the various incidences she witnessed n noticed of...she is not to be blamed either...sooo its just the Life creating diff situations for all 3 of themmmm.. or raTher our respectdble CV's for scha Track..bt thnkfully all sortd nw atleast btwn the couple.. n Sneha wil smhw..realize tht she was mistaken.... btt we too should b prep for the melodrama cumin upp when Sneha's mother wil confront Singhanis; for her daugheters Rishta 🤢

4 nw.....everything is clear b/w Akshi n Naitik....but after watching d precap....i hv  a feeling tht thr must b smthing wrong in stores 4 us🤢🤢🤢
dont knw hw Sneha will confront Naitik
tht r 2 options acc to me
1. she lv d job....n go frm thr lives
2. she will create sm probs. in Naitik's married lyf....which I thnk is not possible 4 a gal lyk Sneha...n in YRKKH

n d fct tht Naitik did all this to jalao Akshi is still unrevealed😃😃...so dont knw whn it will reveal😕😕....may b whn Sneha's mom approaches Singhanias...but hw is possible....if she is doing through ST😕😕😕

n m felling smthing must b wrong.....cz in new promo's banner...both Naitik n Akshi r facing each others back😲😲

itne achche Promo ka aisa banner😲😲
JAYA_09 thumbnail
really div4u i am worried naksh will be separating again. i don't y cv's always want to separate naksh. they were happy for 4 days. and cv's don't want to show happiness. really in jan only their separated and united in march. now if they were separated again when they will be united again. after two months. we can't tolerate. when will they show naksh happy maried life. their love after an arranged mrriage was full MU and fighting and separation. will akshi tell her fathre also about sneha's rishta coming for naitik. really it is ridiculous. y the cv's show the track llike this. really i will not waching yrkkh from today. becoz i  can't watch naksh separation or misunderstanding againand again.i will try to  written updates. i feel so bad for naksh. the cv's litrealy spoiled what could have been the beautiful track of naksh coming closer. this sneha's track when they r going end?
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
agree.. bt i think she thts Sneha is a fool, aftr knowin tht he is married why the hell she is aftre him...? jaane bhi do Paaro..lolz... y create more probs for him... n yaa evn i hope the same ki all gt sorted out soon... n we get to see a fresh new NaKsh relationship blossomin soon...😃
_Divya_ thumbnail

kaise Shikhu

this stupid Sneha toh eeve proposed him.....i think ab boys ko b married dikhane k liye kuch karna hoga
Born-star thumbnail
Honesty is the best policy – whether at work or at love – but it takes more than honesty to develop and nurture trust in your spouse.  You need to combine honesty with open-mindedness.

what I personally think is never lose your trust on a person you are in love .If you have doubts about certain things always talk about them with your partner ..

Misunderstanding increase hoti hay tabhi Trust khatam hota hay ...
 And when that trust is broken for one reason or another, get back on your feet and take another shot at it.  Moving targets are the hardest, but definitely worth the effort.

In naitik akshi case akshi lacks communications skills .Woh versha say apni problems discuss to karlay tee hay but naitik say kabhi nahi kehti...

Jab sneha ka track start howa tab akshara nay Naitik ko time diya ...

One should always give extra attention to their spouse . Disscus everything..

And always trust what your spouse says ...

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Originally posted by: divi4u

kaise Shikhu

this stupid Sneha toh eeve proposed him.....i think ab boys ko b married dikhane k liye kuch karna hoga

ya...smthin like a Mangalsutra 🤣 or a Sinddor like Gurls do...😆😆😆
Born-star thumbnail
Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

ya...smthin like a Mangalsutra 🤣 or a Sinddor like Gurls do...😆😆😆

But Naitik dose have wedding ring in his finger how come sneha didnt noticed that 😆

as per my knowledge only married Men wear ring in Ring finger 😃