Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

The most ungrateful person!!!

JJESH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Saskhi....the most ungrateful person.

She is not grateful to Sadhna Nari Niketan's founder Mama jee or Vasundhrara Rajvansh....these two persons gave an orphan like her a shelter, education, care, love, life..everything.....Even though it doesn't bug her for a second when she schemes against them.............Come on! She is even bluffing Mama Jee left and right............giving pain to Ragini or khushi means hurting Mama jee too!!!! She doesn't get that??????? How will she get that????? She never ever had any good qualities in her!!!!!! The most ungrateful, cruel, evil minded person!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The Ct's must have thought otherwise from what they penned before,may be to create more drama and TRP's and increasing TRP's seem to indicate that people no matter what would love to see women fighting.But I hope Rags gets atleast some chances to usurp Sakshi's evil plans instead of suffering and crying as often happens!
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Not actually..She was said to have some gray shades, but would eventually fall in love with Aalekh. So I think that all of it was preplanned..I mean, her character and stuff.
Did they mention that?I thought I read she is just plain dumb and a puppet in her BF's hands lol.Whatever it is I really don't want to speculate on her any more lol.
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah, they did mention that, lolzzz...😆

Me neither. They're butchering her character everyday, and it's so boring to watch..
They're trying to portray Ragini as some Mother India, so there they are, butchering Sakshi's character in every possible way..😆

History repeating itself, lol..😆

They did the same with Ragini to show Sadhna's goodness or whatever, and now it's Sakshi at the receiving end, lolzzzzzzz...😆

What a BORE! 🥱
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sakshi's only has revenge on her mind n she'd do anything to see Ragini sad n separated from her family! Its nice to see Ragini tackle her though...soon Sakshi will realize her folly n repent for how badly she treated Rags, Anmol, Alekh n Khushi...probably she'll even get to know of Tarun's intentions..then probably she'll end up falling in love with Alekh n loving Khushi as her own!
Originally posted by: Ashrozia

Yeah, they did mention that, lolzzz...😆

Me neither. They're butchering her character everyday, and it's so boring to watch..
They're trying to portray Ragini as some Mother India, so there they are, butchering Sakshi's character in every possible way..😆

History repeating itself, lol..😆

They did the same with Ragini to show Sadhna's goodness or whatever, and now it's Sakshi at the receiving end, lolzzzzzzz...😆

What a BORE! 🥱

Oh really!I actually stopped watching lol.History repeating itself?As in rift track? 😛