Behenein

September 14th Written Update

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

svesum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First one to say Thank You...:) Nice Update and lovely comments....

I liked AakSha stand for each other, but feel bad abt the divorce papers....Hope they continoue to trust each other....I don't want a misunderstanding track between them.....

Loved Ano-Bha...they are soooo cute together...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Mihir is a jerk where was he when Kshitij was hurting Akashi? Shamal did the right thing by punching Kshitij he was defending his wife. I am glad Akashi told Kshitij he was at fault and ran after Shamal. Shamal and Akashi are so cute! Shamal needs to fight for Akashi, its obvious whose behind those divorce papers and it was not Akashi.

Anokhi and Bhavesh are adorable. Karan is so sweet, Aastha really found a gem of a husband in him. Good to know she found someone better than Mihir.
CoCoa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved ur update....i just watched the video and yea i loved the way they stood up for each other
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for lovely update... Whats Mihir's problem.. Actually he doesnt like shamal.. So he want the same from Akashi.. Hence he cant accept the fact that Akashi likes Shamal.. she should confront now.. Otherwise misunderstanding vl take place
rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Naina...as usual an awesome update dear.πŸ˜ƒ

I cant believe Kshitij can assert his authority over Akashi after royally rejecting her....what more..he is even physical hurting her🐷

I am  worried about the precap becoz it looks like today Mihir is going to personally insult Shamal and even try emotionally to change his mind against her....😑.πŸ˜•.....just hope Akashi gives a fitting reply to Mihir and backs Shamal..😳

Edited by kriyafanforever - 13 years ago