Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Shilpa Tulaskar in CCBM- Article

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Shilpa Tulaskar in Chand Chupa Badal Mein

Shilpa Tulaskar is all set to enter, Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein, in a special cameo.

Shilpa Tulaskar, who was last seen in Sony's Ladies Special, is entering Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein, on Star Plus, in a special cameo. Shilpa has acted in a variety of shows like Shanti, Dil Mil Gaye and many more, up till now.The current track of Chand Chupa Badal Mein, has Nivedita aka Neha Sargam in a confused state of mind. And this is because she is unable to differentiate between the right and wrong. This is when Dadi aka Sarita Joshi tells Nivedita, that divine will help her to make right decision in her life.

When contacted Shilpa, she confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I am doing an important cameo in Chand Chupa Badal Mein. I am playing Shilpa Tulaskar itself, who will come down from Mumbai, who is dadi's friend's daughter. I will bring Ganpati idol with me and tell Nivedita who is in confuse state that God will help her out. I have taken this cameo, firstly because it is Rajan Shahi, who is a good friend and also it's a good show on a good channel so why not? And now I am considering working in shows as my baby is grown up and so I can give time."

Shilpa will be seen in traditional attire in a typical Maharashtrian style. Her character is likely to bring in high point in the show.

Lets wait and watch whether Shilpa Tulaskar's  guidance will help Nivedita to make the right decisions or not?

Edited by Xx_fehmida_xX - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi786 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i also hope with the help of ganapati sid and nivi will be together. Please ganapati ji bless them to be together forever.