RS Sept 9th Written Update -Sandy's PLAN in action

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

😲I am really tired and it will be a small update

--Epi starts with baba saying that though sandy is blind, she is smart to find out the truth
-- yuvi wakes up and sandy is all  yuvi goes to have bath and sandy puts her plan in action. she waits for yuvi to take his clothes out and then places the phone in his pocket. she calls from landline and she says hello and places it. she says now I will know the truth

-- Here shradh frees the thief and he thanks her and says he is not a chor but did for his sis. shradh feels bad and tells him take this chain and sell it. 😲😲 he thanks her and says I will not forget ur help. he says I will do anything for u, she says dont steal in futureπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

-- Yuvi has bath and he asks sandy who called? she says no one called, he says yeah maybe I heard something else. he wears his clothes. he asks her to come and eat she breakfast. she saus she is not feeling well, he asks why? she lies that she got up early in the morning so she waants to rest. yuvi thinks its gud if u stay here or u will start following us, he tells her to rest and that no one will disturb her.

--Yuvi having breakfast. sandy feels guilty of spying. but she wants to get to the bottom of it. mom calls him and tells him to come as she wants to talk to him and neeraj. mom says take care that sandy is not following u. he says sandy is resting and she will not come. she asks her to lock sandy's room from outside.

--yuvi goes and calls sandy from outside, sandy is all 😲😲 she says she is sleeping, he says no one will disturb u and leaves. sandy is all

--she can hear him reach the mom's room. mom says neeraj apart from us only u know yuvi's secret and u cannot withdraw from this now, u have to fulfill what we want. if u dont yuvi will be restless and he can do anything. sandy is hearing all this and 😲😲

--neeraj says I will not be a part of this plan and I dont care what yuvi thinks. sandy is 😲😲 neeraj says my conscience is pricking me I cannot keep sandy in the dark. yuvi says someone whose life is in dark how can she be more in dark. and what conscience? when u talked to sandy in the night alone yesterday? sandy is 😲😲 that yuvi spied on her. DK wants to know what sandy told him?
 what she suspects?

--neeraj says she may be blind but her brain is sharp, she knows all ur game. if she can recognize u by her touch and senses then she can also know ur intentions. ur plan wont last long. yuvi blames neeraj bringing sandy near to the truth. he says anyone who knows the raaz is either with me or dead. he says neeraj u have to sleep with her and give us a kid. sandy is 😲 neeraj says I wont do anything wrong with her. yuvi gets 😑😑 neeraj says I agree god has done injustice with u but I will not do any injustice with sandya. if u have the weakness then whats sandya's mistake? If u r neither a man or women then whats her mistake? neeraj says I am not a eunch and I will not support u. yuvi gets all fits hearing this and he begins pulling his hair. mom says neeraj how dare u? she says I will make him understand. neeraj says I dont want to understand anything, I will never be a part of ur plan, u guys better change ur mind. yuvi gets extremely angry and voilent and begins to hit neeraj, other family members hold him back.
Neeraj says to hide one weakness ur doing 100 crimes, u are not born as a man but why r u doing things that will make god wonder why ur born in the first place? yuvi gets all violent and chacha throws neeraj out before yuvi does anything

--Sandy who is hearing the convo is all 😲😲 shattered. she thinks such a big lie? and sits in shock.

--baba says every gal has some dreams before marraige but some dreams are shattered before it

Pre cap: sandy still in shock and thinks others shouldnt know she knows the truth
Edited by gudgal - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update yaar!

Even I'm exhausted... πŸ₯± I am totally planning on catching up with RS this weekend though! *determined muh*
Wowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! So finally the truth is out!!!!!!!!!
love the episode n sandhya's brain......
what a unique style to find out the truth....really love her but at the same tym just sad 4 sandhya πŸ˜”
Thanks for the update, Gudgal.

I commented on this in the  EDT, but the execution of this plan by Sandhya was just awesome - there are few other words to describe it.  If in Jyoti, Sriti did a brilliant job portraying a girl with Dissociative Personality Disorder, here, she did an awesome job portraying a pretty girl who is also very intelligent, and brilliant when put into ugly situations, such as this one.  For instance, while sister Shradhya is in a soup for far less and can't seem to figure out how to deal w/ it, Sandhya has so far done this brilliantly, after a few hiccups of seeming to trust the wrong people.

Tonight, I hope she discovers the truth about her father's death.  Once she does, she has everything she needs before she bolts from there.