Behenein

September 9th Written Update

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Everyone!
Before the update, quick note, the couples' official names poll will be coming soon! If anyone has any more suggestions, please do respond in the thread :)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1474189

Behenein Written Update September 9th:

Purva is pacing around in her bedroom worried, thinking back to everything that Akaashi told her about Shamal, how Akaashi doesn't think he's a janwar, how she actually began to like him, etc. Purva then says that she has to tell Mihir everything before anything else happens and right then, Mihir comes in screaming "These people never change." And Purva asks who he is talking about, and Mihir says "Shamaldas and his friends. Shamaldas's car and my car were going to get into an accident, his friend was going to come under my car. Luckily the driver took care of it or something else would have happened today."

And Purva asks if Shamal was there and if he said anything, and Mihir says "No Shamal wasn't there. It was his friend who was driving to his house. If Shamal was there today, then I would have done something." And when Purva tells him to calm down, Mihir still continues shouting, saying that seeing Shamal makes his blood boil, that too much has happened now, and they have to do something about him. Purva thinks that now is not the time to tell Mihir about what Akaashi said to her.

(Grr. Mihir was extremely unfair in this scene, yelling about Shamal even though he wasn't even there! Although we do see Mihir's concerns, it's unfair to wrongly blame someone or just continue to judge them, and both Mihir and Purva are drawing all these wrong conclusions, and thinking bad about Shamal without even verifying and checking the truth.)

Shamal's friends are telling him to go out with them, they'll have fun after a long time, and Shamal refuses, saying that he has to go to work the next day, and the friends grab him and try to take him out of the door, saying that work is always there. And Shamal gets mad, and pushes them away, saying that he doesn't want to go, and the friends are like Arreh Shamal, you've actually changed. And Shamal says he didn't and pushes them out of the house.

(Wah. Shamal good job! He's actually making a lot of correct decisions all due to Akaashi'If only Mihir and Purva saw him at times like this'.)

Mehramann is standing there and Shamal tells him to come and sit down, and tells him that he wants to ask him something. And Mehramann is like what? And Shamal is like'you know what happens when a boy and girl meet each other, and you know, something happens between the two of them, when something happens in their hearts? And Mehramann is like Dard, and Shamal is like no not dard, and he's trying to find the right word to express himself. "The thing that happened with you and Rashmi'what is it'oh yeah Prem (love)!"And Mehramann looks puzzled, and checks his brother's temperature. πŸ€£ And Mehramann is like something definitely happened to you, I have to tell Baa. Something definitely happened to Shamal Bhai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Shamal sits him back down and tells him that he wasn't talking about himself, he was talking about one of his friends'who wanted advice.🀣🀣 And asks how love happens. And Mehramann says Love just happens, it just happens, and Shamal looks confused. And Mehramann says that when you love someone, you want to see them all the time, you want to give them a lot of gifts, that when she's in front of you, you just want to remain there. And that's how you know if you're in love. And Shamal has all these flashbacks of him and Akaashi, and then he asks "If you know you're in love, what do you do next?"

And Mehramann says you have to tell them, but just give me your friend's number and I'll explain everything to him. And Shamal literally has a heart attack and he's like nono, I'll tell him everything you just tell me. πŸ˜† And he's like fine, so 1) you shouldn't wait to declare your love 2) the girl never says she loves him first And Shamal is like what if they don't say anything, and he's like then a lot of bad things happen. Dramatic face: Judaai, Crying, the girl will go away and the guy, sitting in a taxi, I mean sitting somewhere, will be crying. [hehe loving how he's making fun of him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰]

And Shamal is like oh ok, now you can leave, and Mehramann is like I'll see you later Jigar Bhai (Shamal's friend who needed the love advice) I mean, you tell Jigar bhai everything'

And Shamal has more flashbacks and smiles as he realizes he's in love'awwww so sweet

Purva comes into Akaashi's room and says I wan't able to sleep all night because I was so worried about you, and Akaashi turns to leave, and Purva turns her back around and says you're starting to like Shamal but have you forgotten everything he did? And she lists out everything, and says you went there to get your revenge right? So what happened to that? And Akaashi says that she's changed, that Shamal has changed and that Purva should think about what's going on with Akaashi, as she herself doesn't know any answers. She promises her that the day she gets the answers to her questions, she'll tell Purva first.

And Purva smiles as she says Happy Birthday to her and hands her a little present, saying that she has to wear those in the party later on because it's not only for Aastha and Karan, but also for Akaashi's birthday. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Akaashi goes to Shamal's house, and Gomti Kaki sees her and calls out her name. Shamal hears her name and comes running out upstairs, anxious to see her, and he sneaks downstairs to hear her and Baa. 😡 [Is this the same Shamal?!] Akaashi takes blessings from Gomti Kaki, saying that on her birthday, she took her blessings first before anyone elses. That before, she used to get her mother's blessings first, but now she wants to get hers, and Gomti Kaki's so happy. Shamal hides behind a door thinking that he should tell her of his love, it's already getting late. And he runs behind Akaashi who has already left the house.

Akaashi sees him behind the pillar and Shamal is like Baa told me you were here, anything important? Is everything ok? And Akaashi says I come here everyday to ask her about her health and did today too, and she looks at him suspiciously. He suddenly stand up straight and says I..I have to tell you something, and she says what? And he gets nervous and turns around, but when she leaves he tells her to stop and begins stuttering like crazy and finally says "you..you were right'I'm a big scaredy-cat (darpok)" and she just looks at him like he's crazy and leaves.

Shamal hits himself in the head, thinking that he goes speechless in front of the girl and he has to do something. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Later, Shamal is waiting in his taxi when Kshitij gets in and tells Shamal to take him somewhere, without even seeing his face. And Shamal begins driving, and Kshitij suddenly realizes that today was Akaashi's birthday, and he has flashbacks of sweet moments between them. And he tells Shamal to stop the car in front of a jewelry store, and he gets out and goes in that store, while Shamal goes to a nearby little shop, and he sees bangles there.

Kshitij is looking through all this gold jewelry, while Shamal hands the shop guy all his money and says to give him as many bangles as he can.

Later, you see Kshitij stepping into the taxi with a wrapped box, and Shamal with the bangles wrapped in paper. They both have flashbacks of their moments with Akaashi, and Kshitij and Shamal don't see each other's faces.

Finally, Shamal stops the car and turns around to take the money, and they both see each other and the screen freezes as both have flashbacks of the bad times, and recognize each other.

Precap: Kshitij in front of Akaashi, saying that he came to ask for forgiveness and hands her the wrapped box. Shamal standing in the doorway looks down at the bangles in his hand, and puts them behind his back.

Comments:

Wow. So I have to say I hated how Mihir is judging Shamal and his group of friends, without even seeing the changed Shamaldas. It's unfair and I'm just not liking how he thinks he's better than Shamal. Purva always looks so weak and worried, I thought she would actually be supporting Akaashi or at least udnerstanding her, considering that she herself married her sister's husband. The Akaashi Gomti Kaki Scene was extremely sweet...I love the woman who plays Gomti Kaki..she's so perfect and so loving in that role :)

And Shamal's excitement and anxiety at seeing Akaashi 😳 So sweeet.

But I have to say, the CV's did a fantastic job in bringing Kshitij and the scenes they show with him. Although I don't like Kshitij, it was great how they showed both Kshitij and Shamal buying gifts, how both of them spend money within their capabilities, and so on. It makes it more realistic, even though I don't personally want Akaashi with kshitij. And the precap was 😲😲 😭 I felt so bad how Shamal puts the bangles he brought away.😭

One last thing, I think that Akaashi will once again get close to kshitij, or try to do so, because of Purva Mihir backing him up, and also because Shamal might try to avoid her, thinking that she deserves more or something. But then she might realize later on she liked spending time with Shamal or something...just a mini predictionπŸ˜ƒ

If you liked the update, do hit the LIKE button!

Cheers!

~Naina

Edited by Naina2127 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

svesum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Naina, Thanks for such a lovely update..I never have to watch the show, with your and Vanaessa's updates..:) They are so nice and detailed....love them.. Anyway loved the Part where Shamad buys bangles for Aakashi....Can't wait for tomm....Hope Aakashi throws Kshitij out infront of Shamad.....
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you for the great update!! Purva and Mihir are past annoying, I can't stand them anymore.

Shamal is soo cute! He has fallen for Akashi, poor guy I felt bad for him when he saw Akashi accepting Kshitij's gift.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update 😊
priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think akaashi vl nt accpt ksitij.. she vl directly go to shamal πŸ˜ƒ
Spot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks very much for update. Can't believe Mihir and Purva are going to push that guy on their sister again! Grrr...
rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😊................enjoyed reading ur comments😊.....keep rocking dear😊
jinx.jinx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just loved your update Naina, thank you so much ;).