Behenein September 8, 2010 Written Update

jinx.jinx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the update! :)

~Naina
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks so much! Shamal was adorable in this episode, he was like a little kid running so he wouldn't get a needle LOL! Purva really annoyed me in this episode, I am sick of her trying to tell Akashi how to live her life. Leave her alone!

Aww, Karan is so sweet to Aastha. I am really liking them together, I hope she falls in love with him too he is a good guy

Bhavesh is another sweetheart, loving him and Anokhi together
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you and very, very nice job.  You are very thorough; I like that.  Keep up the good work and I appreciate your efforts even though you have a busy schedule.
omiraja thumbnail
well actually im not happy that such as tunning girl is being made to act all romantic with this goonda looking type guy, i wish they had at least changed the actor before starting all this

it feels like that the makers of this show are influenced by ekta, its only her that makes the worse pair on screen, now these fools have started to, come on creators get real the guy has such a stony face that no matter how romantic he might try to act, he will remain looking likea goonda, he just does not have the types of looks, to play a romantic lead to this cuty aakshi

please  creators replace this guy with some decent actor

Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for the detailed update.. This show now progressing well
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the wonderful update dear..
rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update dear😊
jinx.jinx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys, thank you so much for appreciating my written update :).

This show is defenitely getting better. Just do not like Purva, she is getting annoying. I just loved the ending of the show there Akashi tells Purva, I have started to like Shamard, that was fantastic. I so want Smirti to fall in love with Karan, he is just so adorable. I am just loving the way he does little little things for Smirti, he really loves hwr. I wish she sees it and falls in love with him.

I cannot wait to see what will happen today :). Again thank you, please keep checking the updates out everyday, except Sat. and Sun. :p.
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome epi 😊 😊 😊 Edited by Zeisha143 - 13 years ago