SAKSHI AND CHOTI MA CONNECTION:Warning PG2

Posted: 13 years ago
I read many topics about sakshi's evil nature but i find her resemble more to choti ma because choti ma troubled alekh for her hatred towards vasu and made him loose mental balance . similarly to take revenge on vasu for taking advantage of her helpness now sakshi wants to trouble " kushi".
    I am also sure that she will steer in causing a rift between tammanna and ragini to fulfill her revenge on ragini for putting tarun in jail.

Well Sakshi hasn't reached CM level for me yet. She wants to make life miserable for Khushi. She hasn't done anything yet. CM actually made an innocent kid lose his mental balance and robbed him of a normal life for like 20 years. And not to mention killed somebody.

ya i agree with you that sakshi has not done anything as of yet but she has intentions which are similar to those of CM. Nobody can be as evil as her but i feel sakshi has chances of becoming like her in the future.
sakhshi the bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!h8 her...................!😡
Have to say this, Bidaai CVs have no idea what they are doing to this show. 😆 They are confusing the viewers way too much with her character sketch. It wasn't enough that Sakshi was first compared with Sadhana, Ragini...then Sonia, Avni and now she has connections with CM ? 🤣 Who's next Malti, Kaushi and Nani ? 😆

On a serious note, her character is not making any sense to me. The Cvs have messed up the story big time. 
Edited by --Anu-- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by vaiku

Excuse me, you're not supposed to use words like that here.
And can't believe people actually liked this post! 🤔
Edited by Ashrozia - 13 years ago
Originally posted by --Anu--

Have to say this, Bidaai CVs have no idea what they are doing to this show. 😆 They are confusing the viewers way too much with her character sketch. It wasn't enough that Sakshi was first compared with Sadhana, Ragini...then Sonia, Avni and now she has connections with CM ? 🤣 Who's next Malti, Kaushi and Nani ? 😆

On a serious note, her character is not making any sense to me. The Cvs have messed up the story big time. 

It's one of those topics like many other to bash Sakshi..LOL 🤣

Anyways, she is confused now, LOL..Like many of us are. 😆
Bidaai CT's are moving it through old tracks....First Sakshi will start taking revenge, jagda with Rag, takes help of her bf and finally when it's 2 or 3 weeks before Bidaai ends, she'd realize that she has been cheated by her bf, again an attempt to suicide, Mamaji again comes to help, RTagini forgives, she starts falling for Alekh, good mother to Khushi and they live happily ever after......
Originally posted by Ashrozia

It's one of those topics like many other to bash Sakshi..LOL 🤣

Anyways, she is confused now, LOL..Like many of us are. 😆

Bidaai Cvs are best at butchering characters and then showing so called redemption. They need to be careful with her dialogues and actions if she is a lead character.
Originally posted by vaiku

**Mod's note:Dear member u hv violated a very serious rule on IF by using some strong bashing words against a character..consider this as your first and last official warning..if this is repeated then next time it might result in a direct ban**