Behenein

September 7th Written Update!

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mihir is so protective toward Akashi!! He needs to leave Akashi and Shamad alone. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I love Anokhi and Vabhesh too. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Missed Smriti today. I wanna see her alot. Just one scene is not okay!! πŸ˜” πŸ˜” I love her so much. I wanna see more of Smriti+Asstha. ⭐️ ⭐️ She is my angel baby among all.
svesum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update, Naina....I love Aakashi and Shamad...esp today, he was soooooooo protective of her...Aww..I even find Bhavesh and Anokhi and Karan Smriti very cute. Purva-Mihir would be a lot cuter, if they stop meddling in Aakashi's life.

Anyway, loved your comments as well.... 😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Great update! I love your comments, I agree with you! Anokhi and Bhavesh, Aastha and Karan, Akashi and Shamal were too cute in this episode! I am really loving the fact all are falling in love, I could care less about Mihir and Purva. Mihir and Purva are two hypocrites, look at the way they fell in love, they have no right to be judging others. I am just glad Smriti has moved on with her life and has found a great guy, Karan is a sweetheart!!
rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks dear....Once again, a wonderful post with wonderful comments.πŸ‘....Loved the episode today especially the song sequence showing the 3 couples😳...It was just too beautiful completely related to all 3 jodisπŸ˜ƒ....I want to see Smriti also happy..probably she can ask Purva-Mihir to give her Prem for a few days as she will be usually alone.😊

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the beautiful update..... and your comments were really good and welcome..