•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi since I havent seen an update on this and in case any one was even watching and wants to know how it all ended....

Show starts with Vedika going psycho in her room.  The thought that Ganga is pregnant and then now maybe Mahantji may not marry her and that everyone will find out about the DNA test (thats what I think I heard - a DNA!!!! test said Ganga couldnt have kids, was too lazy to go back and check)  Anyways she starts smashing all the stuff in her room, rolls her eyes and looks possessed.  Calls some female doc who knows about this fake test - that doc keeps disconnecting the phone.  More eye rolling.  Then she starts cramping.

Ganga goes up to the room with shaadi ka joda.  Doesnt bother seeing the wreck in the room.  Just chirps Vedika didi Vedika didi.  Then she sees a lot of blood on the carpet.  Vedika comes out - sari and make up and all intact.  Says now Mahantji wont marry me cause I just lost his kid.  By this time I would assume she would be several months pregnant - but this psycho woman who has just miscarried can actually walk.

Mahantji praying to Shiv.  Save the day.  Says sorry to mom about upcoming nuptials.  Mom says dont worry all work out well.

Meanwhile the whole family is standing around in the hall looking stupid and discussing the "Gandharava" vivaha.  Daddy says that if its not done on time it wont be good.  So the new Doctor girl is sent up to fetch the 2.  Ganga says I'll get her down.

Ganga hands Vedika's hand to Mahantji (who's wearing a very cleavage revealing outfit).  Mahantji and Vedika go to the puja room type place.  Dont ask me why they go in alone.  The rest of the family continues to stand around in the hall looking lost.

M says to V - do you know significance of Gandharva vivaha, etc etc.  Eventually tells her I dont love you.  So this is meaningless.  I will always love Ganga.  V goes psycho, rolls eyes, crushes garland and runs out and grabs G and says you wanted this.  Says I am leaving taking M's kid with me.  Forget what all happened but G says I am leaving with V.  Both are headed to the door when female Doc comes in.  The rest of the family which was standing around the hall looking bored perk up.

V tells G come fast lets go.  M tells G I wont let you go.  Not because you are my wife.  But as a husband I have to protect my wife, you have to hear the truth etc etc.  V tries to drag G.  G says I need to hear M out.  Doc says V promised me 1 crore for fake test results to show you cant conceive.  G and V exchange words.  V pulls out a gun - yes from a ghagra choli.  She is a psycho but also magician.  More words exchanged.  Second brother is bored watching the tamasha starts calling his agent.  So much talk - there is less oxygen supply in the room so the rest of the family just stand around in a stupor.

G is done with all this crap.  Flings gun away - as if it was made out of plastic.  Which of course it was.  V picks up an ugly vase.  She was fed up with all the props on the show - she smashed a lot of them in this episode.  Arjun picks up gun and points it at V.  Cops come and take her away.

Cops dont even think about the doc.  G and M are making up.  All of a sudden cut to Arjun and that new Doc girl making "eyes" at one another.  Mom goes and gives her kada and asks "kaisa laga".  Girl is very practical (she is a doc!) says achche lage, mom then has to specify not kadas, I was asking about Arjun.  Girl blushes and looks at kadas some more.

Then Ganga's dad in a voiceover says this is the story of Ganga, whos skin had daag but heart was spotless.  And blah blah.  And we hope you have learnt something from this story to practice in your life.

I learnt something - I spend way too much time watching crappy TV!!!
Posted: 13 years ago
hahahahahahahaa thans for the update