Posted: 13 years ago
Looks like we finally have a long awaited heart to heart conversation between the adorable duo. I haven't watched the episode yet and won't be able to..for the next couple hours. But feel free to comment here. I'll update when I'm done watching the episode.

I knew this was going to happen...they HAD to have at least on heart to heart conversation. This only deepened the bond they share.

OK so I finally saw the scene and couldn't wait to see the entire thing before coming here to comment...

It was a touching moment. My heart totally went out to Geet today. Maan now knows how much pain the girl had been hiding. And Geet assured him, and us, that she didn't want to be different, she wanted to lead a normal life.

Maan's pledge that he's with her only makes me think positive about the whole mystery of what he'll do when he knows the truth. I think he will stick by her side and support her while everyone else has abandoned her.

Edited by dolphinUSA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey! Yes, it was so touching and loved every nano second of it:). I too was really hoping whilst watching that I hope this is a symbolic scene in that he will support her again when all the pregnancy drama is out and its her battle again........
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah that scenes was extremely beautiful 😍 Maan is such a sweetheart, man he makes me love him even more day by day. I really hope he'll believe her once he finds out about her pregnancy, i want to see him by her side and supporting and protecting her. That will be sooo awesome!
esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah the scene was really heart touching!! the way maan closed his when she said that she wished she was at home and then wraps the shawl around and hugs while she crys and finally tells her that she's not alone he's with her!! my heart went out to geet today and drashti di and amazing job today also gurmeet!! loved them today!!
-SohniPari- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After watching their conversation i am pretty much assured that Maan will stand by geet....i feel like the CVs are giving us an hint about what is to come....its not a small thing that Maan said he is always with her....wrapping the shawl around her and then taking her into his arms was almost like he was cloaking her from the world promising her that he would protect her....I have faith in the Cvz
Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie

WOOW 😍

It sure was dreamy. The hug was incredible.
Originally posted by: ccolkat

Hey! Yes, it was so touching and loved every nano second of it:). I too was really hoping whilst watching that I hope this is a symbolic scene in that he will support her again when all the pregnancy drama is out and its her battle again........

I strongly feel this was the reason why he said it out loud that he's with her. There was no romance, do heat, no intensity in the scene. It was plain comfort!
Originally posted by: robbieluvr

Yeah that scenes was extremely beautiful 😍 Maan is such a sweetheart, man he makes me love him even more day by day. I really hope he'll believe her once he finds out about her pregnancy, i want to see him by her side and supporting and protecting her. That will be sooo awesome!

I am waiting for the time he stands up for her and kick Dev-NT and then see Geet's reaction. Just can't wait for it.
Originally posted by: Maneetforever

yeah the scene was really heart touching!! the way maan closed his when she said that she wished she was at home and then wraps the shawl around and hugs while she crys and finally tells her that she's not alone he's with her!! my heart went out to geet today and drashti di and amazing job today also gurmeet!! loved them today!!

Yes...it was beautiful. And their acting was outstanding. Maan closed his eyes as if he felt the pain himself. Such is their bond. Beautiful!
Originally posted by: -SohniPari-

After watching their conversation i am pretty much assured that Maan will stand by geet....i feel like the CVs are giving us an hint about what is to come....its not a small thing that Maan said he is always with her....wrapping the shawl around her and then taking her into his arms was almost like he was cloaking her from the world promising her that he would protect her....I have faith in the Cvz

Yes, creatives always have a subtle way of conveying things...or rather throwing hints. I most certain they won't let us down.