Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Ragini Ki necklace aur Ragini dono khoobsurat hai

ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello hello friends after so many FF & imaginary scenes look like CT"s have taken them seriously.Today's episode was really good

Ragini was trying to get wear her necklace but was not able put the hook & anmol saw that & asked if he can help but Ragini in hurry said no & after 2 sec she said that  she done it & stood up to leave but the necklace fell down & Anmol takes it & signal her to turn around in front of the mirror & he puts the necklace around her neck & tells that it's beautiful ,Ragini who was looking at him through the mirror freezes & Anmol who is expert in changing words said that the pendent is beautiful ,Ragini says Thanks & tries to escape as always but Anmol says that she is looking beautiful & actually the pendent is looking beautiful after she has weared it & again she says Thanks & escapes but she stops & Anmol is smiling naughty & Ragini says his dress is ready & Anmol asks her about jhuthae & she says she bought new one for him & he says perfect but says my handkerchief is not seen ,so Ragini teases him saying it may have flied into the garden as you are not able to see that even though it is front of your eyes & asks him if she can go or has he forgotten anything & before going she asks him to get ready(or did i miss the line) & says she will go & leaves & Anmol says OK ,Today he was almost caught

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sach this cts r taking our FF seriously.
hope the copy scene by scene from shanti di,sami di, sanja' FF & OS(sorry if I frogot anyones name)
ANJANA thumbnail
Happy to see Ragini is Blushing more seeing Anmol rather than get Angry for helping her (i mean touching  her)
poo_s thumbnail
anmol is touching ragini quite a frequently now a days ,she dont even realizing itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ANJANA thumbnail
she looks as if she does'nt mind her husband touching her accidently (which he actually loves) & rather feels comfortable with him around her
ANJANA thumbnail
she looks as if she does'nt mind her husband touching her accidently (which he actually loves) & rather feels comfortable with him around herπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰Edited by ANJANA - 13 years ago
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thnx anju. .d scene iz awsum. .i'll c in utbe. .poor anmol. .hehe
poo_s thumbnail
see ragini is quite smart
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
ANJANA thumbnail
we knew Anmol actually live for those moments but Ragini was so comfortable in the scene that you people will have a beautiful smile on your faces when you watch it πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰Edited by ANJANA - 13 years ago
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the scene was amazing guyzzzzzzz❀️.❀️.❀️.........i want some more scenes like this nowww..loved ittt...both r reallyy greattt...

that scene was also nice,..the way he said about her beauty n necklace....ohhhh....itsss awesome..mindblowing scene😍😍😍

loved ragi's dialogue...handkerchief udke garden chala gaya hoga🀣

bechara/naughty anmol basss bahana chaiyeeee apni beautifull patni se baatei karni kiiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†