jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Finally saw the episode!!! Maan is not only Dreamy..he's Groovy as well ..The way he was swaying with the girls ...ooohs ...aahs!😃

The dance with Geet was a bit abrupt, maybe I was expecting more after 'Kurbaan Hua' number! Anyways the hug compensated!😊 

Loved how Geet pulled his hand, so far only Maan had pulled Geet's hand and walked off, so this time when I saw Geet ... somehow it reminded of the pheras where initially husband takes the lead and later on it's the bride who leads in the saat pheras! Oh! gosh! I think I am getting carried away!😳 Well, the culprit is the 'Mangetar'promo. It looks like the marriage is on the cards!

The hug was so beautiful! Loved the way both of them slowly hugged each other, it was damn seductive! Maan was full of passion! This was a WOW moment!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasw thumbnail
Hey is it that belated a post to garner even a single response??!!😊
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Here is the first one....
Yes he's a damn good dancer............yes I enjoyed the very first scene of Mrs Maan Singh Khurana pulling her hubby's hand to the core.It was awesome.
Gurmeet is such a terrific dancer,well is was obvious from the Kurbaan Hua seq but even in Fri Epi when he was grooving with the gals it was like mesmerizing the viewers.........loved every step of it.

jasw thumbnail
Hey, thanks Rituparnaa for your kind and agreeable comment! 😊