19/8/10 Precap Magic Of Black and Black:Video+Pics Pg2

Posted: 13 years ago
19th August 2010 Precap:Magic Of Black and Black:Maneet Dance

When Maan wore black and Geet white we got two one passionate sensual and other emotional yet beautiful song sequences Kurbaan Hua and Behne De.

We witnessed some intense emotional conversation and close moments between them. The party brought them a closer unknowingly or I should say the circumstances.

So what will happen when both will wear black. It will be no less that fireworks and this is what we saw in precap😳😳

Maan told Geet he would show Pari Delhji night life but she suggested to take her somewhere where there is slow music trying to shut her feelings within and Maan wonders why is she not reacting.

In the precap we see Maan, Geet and Pari at disco where the music is playing Where's The Party Tonight. Maan and Geet are dancing. Geet tries to go but Maan stops and holds her close.  The two seem to be lost in each other😍😍

Needless to say both look amazing in their respective outfits. If just the glimpse of disco dance is like this don't know what will happen when these two come on our TV screens😍😍
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago
OMG so this is the surprise PARTY for celebrating the century......
MSK gonna kill many there in the club............and not to mention in the forum also.................God he seems to be in full of rage n passion....
Poor Geet............what will happen to her?And Pari apni dhun mein mast...........".wheres the party tonight?"
M officially dead after watching this................ *DIES n goes to Maneet heaven*
OH god now we will be in for a very very good episode and GC can shake it!  OK I better calm down! 😆
Nad Tht was HOT HOT HOT!!Geet in blac n Maan aswell....OMNG!!I sooo wanted 2 c them in Black @gether n now i get 2 c woh b in sucha HOT segment!!uuuuufff!!
Sum1 Hold meeeeeee🤪
awesome precap 😍😍😍😍😍

the dance is gonna be super hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot😳

we guys are gonna go crazy 🤪
Maan n Geet together at a hotel Disco.....Awesome with a nagging thought......Dev planned a surprise dinner at a restaurant.........both brothers at the restaurant....Co incidence or what.....

HOPING for NO meeting between Dev n geet....CV's please do  not spoil the awesome Geet N Maan Moment for us....
Is It Like My comment made u change the tittle!!?😆
omg can't handle the precap they were looking so hot and the music was so much matching haye what twist will be tomorrow god so excited as well as scared
wow wat intensity.... z way he was holding her face ufffff.... even zat fire in the background was not hot enough for maaneet's intensity😆😆😆 i cnt wait for tommorow ...