Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
here the article Anjali

The talented actor Mohan Kapoor who was recently seen in COLORS' Laagi Tujhse Lagan has been roped in to play an important role in the sequel of Kitani Mohabbat Hai..

Mohan Kapoor, the popular host of Saanp Seedhi recently made a dramatic comeback to television with a promising cameo role in COLORS' Laagi Tujhe Lagan. He played a jungle inhabitant Jagtab with so much lan that viewers literally wept when his character met with a heroic end, after saving the life of the protagonists.

The talented actor will now be seen in a full-fledged role on television with the sequel of Kitani Mohabbat Hai on Imagine.

Our khabroo tells us, "Apart from the lead pair Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra, the entire cast for the show will be new. The casting process is on at the moment. Mohan Kapoor has been finalized to play a fatherly figure in the show".

When contacted, Mohan Kapoor confirmed the news to TellyBuzz saying, "Yes, I am back with Balaji Telefilms after many years. My association with them goes back to Kahin Kisi Roz. In the sequel of Kitani, I play a pivotal role, of a guy who has many shades to portray. Mine will be a long-running role".

If sources are to be believed, the shoot for Kitani Mohabbat Hai will start in the first week of September, and the show is expected to launch in a daily prime time slot in October.
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh thanks parm..for the article..cant wait..thanx anjalii
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanx parm...and ur welcomee olly😃
can't wait now....aahhh now we have to wait till october for our arjuhi again
WildestDreams thumbnail
Anjali:
Me dancing thinking that in september the promo will be aired as KK*2 in early sept. start shooting😍
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Parm-

Anjali:

Me dancing thinking that in september the promo will be aired as KK*2 in early sept. start shooting😍

me2 Parm...uff jus thinking abt kmh2 and the promo sends me to kmh and arjuhi heaven😳