Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MSK -- SCARED OF REJECTION??

mayurlover4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys i just posted this topic because i was thinking about maans words yesterday -- dont deny it i know we all remember maans every single word said but his words yeaterday surprised me cos after seeing geet jealous and telling her that he wants pari he said "ab mein dekta ho kab tak tum saach nahi maanti" as if hes already accepted his feelings ?? and i think that this is wrong cos mayb hes scared of rejection so hes not telling her his feelings but can delhi's most eligieble bacholer be SCARED OF REJECTION i mean even if the guy is scared of rejection dont you guys think that the guy should always confess first??

please comment and let me know what you think 😃😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrezzj thumbnail
hmmmm maybe..actually i never thought of that
maneetworld thumbnail
yep, he is scared of rejection that's the whole reason he is making geet confess first.  I don't know why everyone keep saying he hasn't confess to himself.  He is in love, isn't that obvious?  Cv didn't show Maan accepting that he is in love, but don't have to show everything.  He is crazily love with geet and they did showed us maan lossing himself to geet.  Otherwise why would maan make the geet jealous if he doesn't love her?? why he cares about her so much?? HE IS IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the whole reason he is doing this because he is scared of rejection. 

hey guys, I don't know about you guys, but I am dying to see the spoiler pictures for monday episode.  How come they didn't post it yet??😭
Edited by mayurworld - 13 years ago
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
No pics yet because GEET on FB has become talli at the 100th party and is lying somewhere drooling and delirious!😆
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi guy's even i am waiting for pictures on forthcoming episodes...

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mayurlover4eva

hey guys i just posted this topic because i was thinking about maans words yesterday -- dont deny it i know we all remember maans every single word said but his words yeaterday surprised me cos after seeing geet jealous and telling her that he wants pari he said "ab mein dekta ho kab tak tum saach nahi maanti" as if hes already accepted his feelings ?? and i think that this is wrong cos mayb hes scared of rejection so hes not telling her his feelings but can delhi's most eligieble bacholer be SCARED OF REJECTION i mean even if the guy is scared of rejection dont you guys think that the guy should always confess first??

please comment and let me know what you think 😃😃

no i don't think he is scared of rejection..nor do i think he is arrogant at wanting her to confess her feelings first....infact  he has expressed himself almost ..... so its not her first thing here...

for me Maan is one of the rare most character drawn who lets his emotions flow into actions more than bothering it with words alone....

yes as all i'm sure ,  i too remember every dialogue of his...similarly i also remember every action and reaction of his that can put words to shame...
he  expresses  his emotions for her through his concern ... care ... anger  and touch ....to add to it he has said a lot with words too be it 'apno ka jhutha toh kah saktain hain'    or    'tum mujhai chodkar ja rahi thi' .....i've a long list

besides that his eyes express a lot too... and to hide from their penetrating gaze she looks away

as for wanting her to voice her feelings i feel its only coz he is confident of her feelings towards him, as he is of his own for her......he is  been expressing them be it through whatever medium
but
Geet ever since she realized her love...she is wanting to run away from him, hide from him........and he cannot believe that she really wants to do it so he is pushing her to the limits to accept the inevitable as he has done.............remember ....'harna itna bura bhi nahi hota'
he wants her to realize the same

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
maybe he is and that thought never came to mu mind thanks for posting this.maybe he is scared of rejection or something!
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree to nandita........he is sure of his feelings and wants to feel d same coz he and we all can c dat loves him bt wants to deny it.....he is just pushing to accept it.......he doesnt knw y she is running away........

by his actions he wants her to feel confident, he wants her to realize dat he is madly in love vd her.......

as i said earlier in some topic dat he is nt egoistic nor arrogant......else he would nt do thngs which he is doing right now.....

"pyar ki ye reet hai haar bhi jeet hai" he has understood and wants her to understand..............i just want dem to be together
frndship_trust thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayurworld

yep, he is scared of rejection that's the whole reason he is making geet confess first.  I don't know why everyone keep saying he hasn't confess to himself.  He is in love, isn't that obvious?  Cv didn't show Maan accepting that he is in love, but don't have to show everything.  He is crazily love with geet and they did showed us maan lossing himself to geet.  Otherwise why would maan make the geet jealous if he doesn't love her?? why he cares about her so much?? HE IS IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the whole reason he is doing this because he is scared of rejection. 

hey guys, I don't know about you guys, but I am dying to see the spoiler pictures for monday episode.  How come they didn't post it yet??😭

yup! totally agree with u...thts obvious tht maan is in love.....n yaar im going crazy for those picturez as well....just cant wait anymore!!!!!
funnymonkey thumbnail
i dont think he is scared of rejections....yes he is shown as possesive and aggressive...but if u go back to all of maaneet scense..he in his own way has confessed to his feelings towards geet in some form or another....geet very well udnerstandds how he feels towards her..she is pretenidng she doesnt cuz she wants to go away from him for his betterment....now maan has no choice but to MAKE her confess....tht is why he is acting tht way...😊