Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Drashti Dhami- the beautiful Geet of Geet-Article!

cuteteddybear25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Drashti Dhami-the beautiful Geet of Geet huyi sabse parayi!!!!!!!!

These days Star One's show- Geet Hui Sabse Parayi is getting popular day by day especially among the young audience. And its protagonists are also getting more and more fans with each passing day.
Here I am talking about Drashti Dhami, the beautiful actress who is playing the lead role of Geet in the show. The show is just three months old and even in this short time, the character of Geet has connected well to our hearts.
In the show, Geet's character has many shades, sometimes she is sad due to the bad things happened to her in the past, while the other time she is on her full spirits and is ready to face the world straight way. Her bickering with her boss- Maan Singh Khurana (played by Gurmeet Choudhary) is the USP of the show. And there is no doubt that Drashti Dhami is doing the full justice to this role.
Earlier too in her previous show- Dil Mil Gaye, Drashti entertained us fully. In Dil Mil Gaye, Drashti played Dr. Muskaan Chadha. It was one of the main characters of the first season of Dil Mil Gaye. And now she got the lead role of Geet in this show on the same channel. And in it too she has impressed everyone.
Today Geet- Maan's pair is one of the hit on screen couple of the small screen.

d source of d article is-

http://spicy-mix.blogspot.com/2010/07/drashti-dhami-beautiful-get-of-geet-hui.html
Edited by cuteteddybear25 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenny10 thumbnail
hey where did u find this article....
aisha.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the article
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting thanks,

Please, include the source as well..
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maaneet is not just a hit couple...its the best... Congrats for such a remarkable show Drashti... you deserve all the praise in the world!!
zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanxs for the article.geet surely is the no 1 show and our drashti undoubtedly the most beautiful and very taLENTED ACTRESS MAKING A SUPER DUPER HIT AND HOT COUPLE WITH GURMEET ON SCREEN.THIS ONSCREEN COUPLE IS HISTORY.
angeldream thumbnail
thanx alot 4 posting dis article dearr.. πŸ˜›
i love her as Geet as well as Muski..too.. 😳
ders no doubt dat she is 1 of d finest acress of TV..n has most beautiful smile which compliments face.. 😍 she is a real angel.. 😍Edited by angeldream - 13 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yahoooo for drashti...

hope they willl always remain a couple and their is neva a season 2 of geet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

love maaneet and geetπŸ˜‰

before i forget .... thank you for this article
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks alot for the article and i couldnt agree more.. she has totally wiped out my memories of Muskaan.. ( there were very few i admit...) ...
i totally love the show..
hate off to dhrasti for putting up such wonderful acting...
all the best!

love,
niha
shilpashree thumbnail
thnks for sharing.. nice article😊