Edited by -Nadii- - 13 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Articles Archive Post:

Posted by AfridiMalik:

Posted by Ilive2laugh:

TB articles: 

'I'm not that of a gizmo freak' - Barun Sobti 'I'm not that of a gizmo freak' - Barun Sobti

Barun Sobti aka Shravan of Sony's Baat Hamari Pakki Hai takes Tellybuzz' Quick Grills…

Thousands of couples say 'Baat Hamari Pakki Hai' Thousands of couples say 'Baat Hamari Pakki Hai'

Cast of Sony's Baat Hamari Paki Hai interacts with couples in a unique mass marriage held at ...

Sets of Baat Hamari Pakki Hai has a Special Guest.. Sets of Baat Hamari Pakki Hai has a Special Guest..

SET India's Business Head Ajit Thakur visits sets of Tony and Deeya Singh's 'Baat Hamari Pakki ...

'I'm scared of Lizards'- Ankita Sharma 'I'm scared of Lizards'- Ankita Sharma

Sachi aka Ankita Sharma of Sony TV's, Baat Hamari Pakki Hai in a rapid fire round with tellybuzz…

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai to take a turn post Honeymoon! Baat Hamari Pakki Hai to take a turn post Honeymoon!

Twist in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Barun Sobti upset with his fake Social Networking profile! Barun Sobti upset with his fake Social Networking profile!

Barun Sobti aka Shravan of Baat Hamari Pakki Hai is all upset with his fake account on one of ...

It's time to celebrate for Baat Hamari Pakki Hai team.. It's time to celebrate for Baat Hamari Pakki Hai team..

The entire team of Sony and DJ's Creative Unit is in party mood tonight, as they savor the ...

Ankita Sharma's beau disclosed in Baat Hamari Hai Party! Ankita Sharma's beau disclosed in Baat Hamari Hai Party!

Ankita Sharma spotted with her beau in Baat Hamari Pakki's success party held yesterday at the ...

Bachcha party bash on Baat Hamari Pakki Hai! Bachcha party bash on Baat Hamari Pakki Hai!

Sony's Baat Hamari Pakki Hai to see bachcha party special on the show where Saachi's truth will ...

Junior Shravan to enter Baat Hamari Pakki Hai! Junior Shravan to enter Baat Hamari Pakki Hai!

Shravan's illegitimate child to create a wave in Sony's Baat Hamari Pakki Hai...

Priyanka Mishra gets to her seductive best.. Priyanka Mishra gets to her seductive best..

Priyanka Mishra gives her seductive best to the new character she has donned for her cameo in ...

Edited by -Nadii- - 13 years ago
alina_lale thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Edited by lale_me - 13 years ago