Exciting news for Kavi Shastri's fans - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

can't wait to see Kavi again. He was pretty damn AWESOME!!

He really deserves a lead role. But it will be great to see him onscreen again =D
@ Riya - thanks a bunch for sharing!

@ anu - there's a Kane and Able inspired YRF show coming up? really?! wow, news to me!
Originally posted by spln

@ anu - there's a Kane and Able inspired YRF show coming up? really?! wow, news to me!

Yep it will probably premiere in Jan next year....they are shooting for it currently....Kavi's doing a cameo in the last 6 epis and the show stars that guy from Powder who was the angry cop being all chauvinistic with the female cop on the team..... and Viraf Patel a.k.a Shiv from Mahi Way.
Originally posted by nureat01

Yep it will probably premiere in Jan next year....they are shooting for it currently....Kavi's doing a cameo in the last 6 epis and the show stars that guy from Powder who was the angry cop being all chauvinistic with the female cop on the team..... and Viraf Patel a.k.a Shiv from Mahi Way.

they need two parallel male leads though... the suave and the rustic! Kavi could so be the suave one! I always liked Kane a tad more from the book! :D
This is cool.  I really like Kavi in rishata.com.... will look forward for this show