written update - 08/11/10: Neeraj asked to CONSUMA

Poll

Will Neeraj be able to go ahead & consumate Yuvi's marriage? [xx(]

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
The scene starts w/ different members of the families doing pujas in various settings, as FV mentions the various motivations behind them.  However, in Yuvi's family, ever since he was born, his father Purushottam Jagirdar, due to what was perceived as injustice to Yuvi, stopped believing in all that and has never entered a mandir since.  Essentially, he's a converted atheist.

Yuvi's dad & mom have ethical argument

Yuvi's mom is doing a puja, and his dad is standing behind her.  She asks him why he bothered coming there, since he's sworn not to appear b4 any god, and he tells her that he's just there to see how she still has faith in a god that did such injustice to Yuvi.  He tells her that it's just a stone idol, but his wife tells him that god always ultimately listens to all.  She says that it was probably Yuvi's fate that caused this, but that god has different ways of getting his message across.  She tells him that even the gods are subject to fate, giving examples of Krishna being Arjun's charioteer (dear, that was by choice) or Rama being exiled for 14 years.  Purushottam tells her that there was an end to all that - both in the vanvas, as well as the war.  But there doesn't seem to be one here.  They have only 1 son, and her god gave him such a fate?  She tells him that once Sandhya becomes a mother, everything will be okay 🀒 They've sent Neeraj - he'll do what they asked and then return 🀒   Purushottam tells her that while the gods have been unjust to Yuvi, they are being unjust to both Neeraj and their bahu Sandhya.  He says that at times, he's just disgusted w/ himself (in that case, WTF are you allowing this? 😑) His wife tells him not to blame himself, and that they are doing their role as parents - to raise their kid w/ honor. 🀒 She says that no crime of theirs trumps that duty. (More than Yuvi, it's you who should have been born a eunuch)  She asks him to hope that Neeraj does what he was told, so that when they return, they'll return w/ good news 🀒 (The ethics of this aside, how is Yuvi's self esteem going to go up knowing as he does that Sandhya gave birth to Neeraj's kid b'cos she couldn't do so from him? πŸ˜•)

Jayesh in Malti's house

Jayesh enters Malti's place in the slum, and she, who is very pregnant, offers him a stool to sit.  He declines, and a rowdy guy - probably Malti's hubby - demands that he sits. (This guy seems like a metrosexual to me - sitting and doing his hair & mustache - normal guys don't groom themselves the way he is)  Jayesh sits, and the guy asks whether he's managed to find a good job for him?  Jayesh says that he did try, but currently, they have no vacancies.  The other guy shouts that if there are no vacancies, create them!!! (This guy seems to think that Jayesh, being his BIL, owes him) He demands that Jayesh get him a good job, since he doesn't like sitting idle.  And he's not going to take no for an answer either.

Malti offers  him tea, which he declines, and he tells her that he's filled up money in the bank, and asks her to deposit the check.  She agrees, but tells him he's always in a hurry, so at least have tea.  Jayesh very reluctantly accepts (it's clear that Jayesh can't stand Malti or her family.  I think it's his sister, since the other guy was obviously her hubby.  Doesn't have a job, and yet, she is very pregnant.  I don't blame Jayesh for not respecting them, or wanting to keep it secret from Savita)

Yuvsa @ Ooty

Yuvsa are @ a botanical garden, and he wraps a shawl around her, since it's getting cold.  Sandhya asks him about the guy who bumped into him @ the hotel (Neeraj) and Yuvi gets shocked by the question and asks her whether she recognized him?  She denies it, but said it felt very strange.  He seemed very rude - despite both Sandhya & Yuvi apologizing, he said nothing - no 'it's no problem' etc.  Yuvi tells her that she looked so stunning that he was probably left speechless πŸ˜† They exchange a few romantic moments, and then go inside.

Rohit's dad determines punishment for MIL, Shradhya

Rohit accuses Shradhya of secretly feeding his mom, despite his orders not to.  His father gets up and tells Shradhya that despite his orders, she fed her MIL, and probably ate herself - for this, he could punish them. 😑 But he'll give them one more opportunity.  He orders them to get that house in Rohit's name ASAP.  Until that happens, they 2 can have just 1 meal a day.  He asks Rohit to keep all the food in his room, and to give them only one meal. (What's Rohit's room - a kitchen or a storeroom?) He tells them that if they met his conditions, they'd be back to 2 meals a day.  The 2 women leave disgusted.

Rohit asks his dad why he allowed food for Shradhya as well, even if he could concede the need for his mom to eat?  His dad responds that if Shradhya goes back weak & unwell, her sisters would get suspicious and they won't get the papers. (I have news for you - they already are, and the only thing saving you is that Shradhya hasn't said anything so far).  Rohit says he didn't think of that, and his father sarcastically tells him that to think, people use brains, while he uses his dad. (Good left handed compliment.  Incidentally, why don't you go w/ Rohit to Savita's place and demand it?)

What Neeraj was really told by the Jagirdars

Neeraj is in his suite, and sees a letter from Yuvi on a post-it stuck to his mirror.  Yuvi writes that he's left the door connecting their rooms open, and that tonight, after 12:00, he was to come in and do what he had been sent to do.

Neeraj now gets a flashback of the conversation he had the other night.  In it, he recalls Pankaj telling him how in medeaval times, if rulers were impotent, they'd get the queens impregnated by others, and call the heirs their sons, making it look to the world that they were the sons of the king.  Neeraj asks him how is that relevant here, and Purushottam tells him that in this house, that king is Yuvi, who can't produce a child.  He tells him that therefore, Neeraj has to do it for Yuvraj - produce a child in Sandhya and provide the family a heir.  Neeraj is shocked to hear it, and that was the point where the coke glass fell from his hand and broke.

Neeraj refused, but Purushottam told him that Yuvi was suffering from genetic disorder since birth - he's neither guy nor girl.  He tells him that it's a family secret that now he knows.  He begs him to do it.

Fast forward to now, and Neeraj is still conflicted, and crumbles that note and throws it.  He opens the door slighly & peeps inside, and sees Sandhya & Yuvi having a romantic conversation.  Neeraj's hand  is shaking, guilt ridden @ what he's being asked to do.

Shradhya & MIL share a sweet moment

Rohit's mom asks that if one doesn't eat for a few days, what'll happen - one will die, and be free of this misery.  Shradhya tells her that she can't eat if MIL doesn't.  She tells her that they can make do w/ one meal, and take in the air πŸ˜•

MIL tells her that if they are to be healthy, it's not food, but their hubbies that they need to abandon. πŸ‘ (Good idea, aai, take Shradhya w/ you to Savita, and ask to put up in Shyamrao's house, and help maintain it.  Sakshi can still run her Palna ghar there, w/ you to help.) She tells Shradhya that her hubby was a monster, and so is her son.  Shradhya tries to be mahaan, and tells her that they too are hungry - the women for food, and the men for money.  MIL jokes that she  thinks better when hungry, and Shradhya asks her to hush it up - if they knew, that one meal a day would also stop.  The 2 of them enjoy a nice hug. πŸ€—

Yuvi hands over to Neeraj

Yuvi's getting up, but Sandhya grabs his hand and asks him where he's headed, and he tells her that he's getting some juice.  He then opens Neeraj's room and invites him in.  Yuvi urges him to hurry up, and tells him that he'll wait in his room while he's @ it.  (I can see this causing problems already) He drags Neeraj into his room, and serves OJ to all 3 of them.  He gives 1 to Neeraj, whose hands are shaking w/ the glass in hand.  He then puts a ring on her finger as a honeymoon gift.  Sandhya protests that she has nothing to give him, but he tells her that her smile is adequate.  He then gives her the juice.

He then seats Neeraj down on the bed, and gets up himself, but Sandhya notices it, and asks him where he's headed? (Yuvi, you'd probably have done better w/ a blind girl w/ little sense, so that you could have pulled this off.  Sandhya is way too smart for you, and out of your league).  Yuvi denies that he's going anywhere, and that only an idiot would leave his wife on such an occasion. (Truer words rarely spoken) He then takes the OJ tray & puts it back, and after  tapping Neeraj on the shoulder to do his job, leaves the room w/ his OJ glass.

FV concludes that regardless of the motivation behind any puja, god always is just to everyone.  However, when he is unjust to anyone, then what?  The final scene is Yuvi giving Neeraj a thumbs-up, as Neeraj looks @ him shocked.

Precap

Yuvi's mom's usual rant - nothing to see here, move on.

Comments

Nothing new to say on Yuvi that I haven't already, except that I doubt that Neeraj will be able to follow through w/ it.  Either he simply won't, or he'll spill his guts out to Sandhya, but I doubt it, even though I hope he does.

I'm assuming Malti is Jayesh's sister - he can't be cheating on her when she already has what looks like a hubby.  So now, he has to get that deadbeat a good job, not just any job.  But wonder what the money transfers had to do - was it to help Malti  in her pregnancy?

Shradhya & her MIL was the heart-warming moment.  Shradhya is the mahan one here - the type I hate, so I hope that MIL can talk sense into her and leave the house w/ her.  Shradhya won't leave on her own, but if MIL  decides to divorce that fugly loser, then she too can go w/ her.  Maybe be employees in Blue Bell.

No Adisa, Mohreya today πŸ˜’

Episode rating: πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Disgusting episode

πŸ‘πŸΌ: Shradhya's moments w/ her MIL

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ: Yuvi's plan, Jayesh's meeting w/ Malti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update yaar! πŸ˜ƒ

My schedule is a bit shook up abhi so I haven't been able to watch  yesterday's or today's episodes but I'll do so tomorrow most likely. Tab I'll comment araam sey.. πŸ˜†
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

not really sure what to say about the Neeraj-Yuvi-Sandhya situation!!
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vrisha -- super update... your comments rock as I know they do from your PKCM ones too...
Great work and super observations...

Thanks...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘