if u can ask for SHilpa....why can't we ask for AR

Posted: 13 years ago
ppl r saying AR r history, forget dem, just move on, dey r just dream

so my question to dem who r saying dis...............why u guys never moved on wen shilpa left d show............coz u were in love wid kash...............some of u never accepted suku as riddhima (who was awesome).......jenny also faced dese situation as ridz.........coz u r not ok wid any other actor dan shilpa opposite karan.........sometime d channel was not ready to bring shilpa back and sometime shilpa herself rejected d proposal............but u never get disheartened...........majority accepted change in actors but u never did dat......................

n after twoooooooo long years of wait u get wat u wanted kash.........it was ur love n faith dat cvs were forced to brought shilpa back........n d most surprising was d way in which dey brought her back............it was first time on television dat an actor who once played d main lead was brought as a new character to satisfy a particular fan group...........

if dey can bring shilpa in most unexpected way.... just to satisfy a group of fans by ............den why will dey not fulfill our wishes..........afterall  dmg is d story of armaan riddhima............

if dey can bring shilpa to satisfy some fans den i m sure dey will unite AR to justify dere story

so..........may be for u AR r history........but for us one day AR love story will create history

we will get AR.........dey will unite..........infact dey have to unite.............i don't know about others but for me it was , it is, n it will always be AR forever😊

Edited by dmgfanrox - 13 years ago
I wud luv AR ..... if Shilpa is ridhima.......😉

we've waited for them to be together for 2 yrs........wont let them to be separated again!!!!😳
Originally posted by gunji

I wud luv AR ..... if Shilpa is ridhima.......😉

we've waited for them to be together for 2 yrs........wont let them to be separated again!!!!😳

i really respect ur love for kash........par hum bhi kisi se kum nahi😉..........we will do watever we can to get AR back..........coz its dere story........
Originally posted by dmgfanrox

i really respect ur love for kash........par hum bhi kisi se kum nahi😉..........we will do watever we can to get AR back..........coz its dere story........

i understand.....i was also so heartbroken when shilpa left😭😭
kajen did gr8 job....seriously......but kya kare.....m a die hard kashian😊
veryyy good point!!!!! i don't get it either... AR fans are being told left, right, and in the center to forget about AR reuniting... we are delusional.. live in la la land blah blah blah...however, KASHIANZ worked for TWO  YEARS to bring Shilpa Anand back, even though she clearly said she didnt' wanna come back...

even if ppl didnt' work for SA to come back but are witnessing it, then how can they  tell ARianz to let go of AR when A and R are both in the show?!!??!?

I have a request to every ARSHIAN/SRIAN out there that says such things to ARianz... PLZ STOP!!! STOP STOP STOP....there is nooooooooo way any ARian will stop cheering for AR becuz YOU want them to.... so stop wasting our time and urs and just stop...

Originally posted by gunji

i understand.....i was also so heartbroken when shilpa left😭😭
kajen did gr8 job....seriously......but kya kare.....m a die hard kashian😊

guys agree with u both.........
keep on supporting ur fav. couple..............
finally its the cv's who will give the results............
so all the best to all fan groups.

but i will vote for sr and arsh..............coz i love kash......... 
probably because Riddhima doesn't know what love is.

I'd like to see armaan with ANYONEEEEEEE EXCEPT Ridz.. she has time and time again left him behind for every reason under the sun. People like that, should just be left on the side, because they are a burden to your life. You can never count on them!

Rid can never be happy - nor cna she keep/make people happy! I feel sorry for Sid!
kash fans ull love kash ryt..not AR sooo its a request to call urself KaSh fans nd not AR...coz for me huever riddhima is AR is ol dat matters...dat is a diff thing dat i wud prefer kajen as AR bt even if it was kasu or kash i wudnt mind...coz i have been a kajen fan frm day 1 i accepted ol..bt jen was the bst fr me nd KaJen will always b ma fav bt in this show i wud unly wanna c AR
Awwww....i just LOVE your spirits sweetheart...
YEAS...today, the story is going ARSH and SR way..and MANYYY OF US do not want it going that ways...just like many did not want any other actor to play Ridhima other than Shilpa....(although wat surprises me more is the same fans have now accepted SA as Dr SHilpa...with RIdhima's character still alive in the show...anyways, thats off topic)..
my point is we are asking for a much bigger thing...we are asking for the essence of this show...not just an actor;s comeback,.
we are asking for the whole DMG story to come back...😆
aNd we WILL get it..dont worry sweets....it shall take long...but we need to keep remembering and reminding the CVs of the most beautiful days of DMG..the AR days...😍
DMG needed Shilpa and KaSh to survive when it was dieing thats why they bought her back .... you described the whole ramayan and say sita is not ram's wife 🤣🤣