Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

There is nothing to feel offended here friends. If there is something you don't understand, could be some features here like POLL/NEW TOPIC etc please feel free to ask someone before you attempts to make posts. This is just to avoid any confusion.  And you must realize that if your post does not make any sense I will be compelled to remove it from the section. So to avoid any such occurrence we encourage you all to follow the simple rules.

It's only natural that a new comer will not know which are the important posts and which posts are not be repeated or where to ask for help. It's the responsibility of the existing members of the section to help them out and show them the way to HELP DESK/QUERY THREAD etc.

Thanks visrom for volunteering. I really appreciate your effort.

CAHAT320 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the rules...because mostly peole don't read the rules and make IF a mess..
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Please avoid bringing old, outdated posts to page 1. Do go thru old posts, but pls don't reply to them, unless they are relevant now.
prabha. thumbnail
Visrom please add it point No10 in your first post.

Look at the first page it is full of old irrelevant stuff. The poor thread for today's case is lost, now I have to go hunt for it.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabha.

Visrom please add it point No10 in your first post.

Look at the first page it is full of old irrelevant stuff. The poor thread for today's case is lost, now I have to go hunt for it.

Already done yaar....people are paying attention to old threads, but not paying attention to this one which is screaming for ATTENTION.

shaama thumbnail
i am soo sorry i didn't notice this page before 😭

i have written a story and some members have written to add [MEMBERS ONLY] and [NO COPY]i don't know to do that.. 😕

and THANK YOU so much for the information..i really needed some help around here 😊
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: visrom

Please avoid bringing old, outdated posts to page 1. .

Absolutely !!!!
visrom thumbnail

Newbies...read this.

People pay attention to every old irrelevant, stupid topics posted months ago, but the subject of this post says 'ATTENTION' and it is royally ignored.

Newbies, if I don't see replies from you all on this thread, I'll ask the mod to send a warning message to you. Pls don't send me PMs on this subject, just post a message on this thread saying that you have read everything and understood the rules and will stick to them.

Looks like some of you just don't care a damn about rules.

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
Newbies are just not reading the rules and opening threads & polls at random cluttering the forum unnecessarily. This is not right. This thread is screaming for ATTENTION but you all don't seem to care.

Now if we say anything we will be called rude senior members and that will be totally unfair. There is a way a forum works and new people should try to understand that first. Its like your guests barging into your house and doing their own thing. PLEASE READ RULES.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
roopraiavneet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ok ..... thanx for the info ....!!!!!!