Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thankyou Visrom for all the guidelines. most posts have everything covered in them.So any help in knowing how new threads can be opened. I would like to write but I certainly don't want to make it look like a rehash thing or an has already been put up.
Thank you again.😊
Mayapapaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aandromeda

thanks dii, i will stick to the rules

me too..........😊
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Added rule no 17 on first post. Pls read.
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Di, it's awesome. Excellent job by you. Really, we are very lucky to have you as our viewbie. You deserve this only.
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear Visrom I am unable to send friend requests and mails to fellow members. Could you please help me out? I just am not sure what I need to do.Sorry to say, I am not comp.savvy.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I request you all not to PM me for general stuff like how to post something on IF and where is the episode update etc. My PM inbox is almost full and these questions can be answered by anyone on the forum, not just me.

Please make use of the 'Ask me' thread.

Henceforth, I will not be able to send individual answers to general stuff which can be posted in the 'Ask me' thread.

Hope you all understand and appreciate my position.

To old members -  if someone posts a 'Technical Query' on the Ask me thread, pls answer it if you know. Don't tell them that  that is not the appropriate thread.

It is difficult to find the so-called correct thread and in the end people send PMs to me which I cannot answer.

Originally posted by: mallikaBalu

Dear Visrom I am unable to send friend requests and mails to fellow members. Could you please help me out? I just am not sure what I need to do.Sorry to say, I am not comp.savvy.

Mallika - I am not sure why you are unable to do it. Maybe your email id is not validated. Pls check that.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good visrom it will help new comers to follow the rules

I was thinking the same that there are many threads opening these days

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good we will all take care and answer querries in the ask me thread