Written Update - August 3rd 2010

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I liked the way Sandhya cracked up when Yuvi told her he had an upset stomach, and both Shradhya's & Sakshi's scenes were highlights of the episode.  I hope that tonight, Shradhya really gives it to Rohit right in front of Savita & Sakshi, and that the 2 tais don't become saints and offer the entire property to Rohit
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Vrisha

I liked the way Sandhya cracked up when Yuvi told her he had an upset stomach, and both Shradhya's & Sakshi's scenes were highlights of the episode.  I hope that tonight, Shradhya really gives it to Rohit right in front of Savita & Sakshi, and that the 2 tais don't become saints and offer the entire property to Rohit

Gosh I hope not! In this instance I think they should listen to their sister and believe in her ability to read her own husband. If she says NO, that should mean No! I will pull my hair out if I have to hear one more dialogue about "saving your marriage is more important"! They should understand that some things are not worth being salvaged - and THEN they should act appropriately! In this instance, I want them to be practical.. *prays fervently*