written update - 07/30/10: Meet Dr PUSHPA NIGAM

Poll

Do you think Suni chachis parents hold any key to the murder?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Jagirdars investigate theft

The entire family is there @ Sarla chachi's (Yuvi's kaki: if Sadandand/Shyamrao's daughters weren't enough, Yuvi's chachis continue a long list of S's - Sunita and Sarla πŸ˜†) request to investigate the theft of Rs 5 lakh.  Sandhya, Yuvi & Neeraj arrive @ the scene, and Sandhya asks what it is about.  Yuvi's dad &  uncle try to hush it up, but ultimately, on Sandhya's insistance, they reveal that Rs 5 lakhs have been stolen.  They ask Sarla chachi to recall whether she had met anyone, and she recalls meeting Sandhya.  She is about to ask Sandhya questions about it, but is hushed up about the affair.  Sandhya denies seeing anyone (although she recalls  Suni chachi), and everybody dismisses it.  Sandhya then leaves w/ Yuvraj & Neeraj, and dad & uncle scold Sarla chachi for bothering Sandhya w/ this, when she cannot see.

In Yuvi's room, Yuvi apologizes to Sandhya, but Sandhya tells him that she was not hurt by the questions, and understood that people were tense @ the loss of the money.  Yuvi is relieved, and thanks her, and Sandhya tells him that she doesn't want to hear the words sorry & thank you from him, to which Yuvi says sorry πŸ˜† Sandhya then tells Yuvi to do whatever he needed to get ready, while she went around the house w/ Neeraj's help.

Sandhya confronts Suni chachi

With Neeraj's help, Sandhya  arrives @ Suni chachi's room.  She enters and confronts her on this, telling her that she knew that Suni chachi was the one who stole the money, but she deliberately kept quiet in order to give Suni chachi an opportunity to explain herself first.  She warns Suni chachi that if she doesn't come clean, she'll expose her.  Suni chachi falls @ her feet and begs her not to, and explains that she needed that money for her parents, who had come to see her.  Sandhya is surprised, and wonders why she couldn't be open about it, since her family would have been only too happy to help, if asked.  Suni chachi makes up a reason and begs Sandhya not to expose her.

Visit to the temple: meeting Dr Pushpa Nigam

Sandhya & Yuvi are off to a temple, and on Sandhya asking, Yuvi mentioned that since they hadn't been to one since she came, they decided to make a visit.  They enter the temple and offer oblations and everything.  While they are praying, a lady notices them and is planning to meet them.

After the pujas, Yuvi is taking Sandhya around the parikrama, and asks her whether she ever got examined for whether she could get her eyesight back?

Finally they re-enter the temple.  He is shocked to see the lady, who he recognizes as Dr Pushpa Nigam.  He tells Sandhya to sit for 2 minutes, while he offers donations in her name.  He then goes ahead and plays a game of hide & seek w/ her.  Dr Nigam, on not finding Yuvi, goes up to Sandhya  and asks  her whether she just now saw her w/ Yuvraj Jagirdar?  Sandhya mentions yes, and that he's her husband.  Dr Nigam is shocked, and Yuvi gives up, joins them and introduces Sandhya as his wife.  Dr Nigam tells Sandhya that she's their family doctor.    Sandhya tells her that she is probably shocked b'cos  they  only married recently.  Yuvraj is panic stricken, and looking for a way out.  Finally, he takes his leave, but while he does, Dr Nigam asks him whether Sandhya is blind, and he mentions that she lost her sight in an accident, and leaves.  They go to the car and Yuvi asks the driver to leave fast.  Sandhya asks him what's wrong, and Yuvi tells her that he forgot some work @ home.  Dr Nigam in the meantime is shocked that Yuvraj is married.

Precap & Promo

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nISTdRtPcsc[/YOUTUBE]

Comments

So Sandhya is slowly getting a feeling that things are getting stranger in her sasural.  There is this chachi who first denies being in the storeroom, and now, she has to pry her lie out of her.  Then there is everything else about the home that looks just as strange.

I liked the Yuvdhya moments until the point they met Dr Nigam.  The gesture of visiting the temple was sweet, as well as his inquiries about whether she could have regained her eyesight.  Dunno whether it's in the plot, but I do hope that  while she's still w/ him, Sandhya regains her eyesight and doesn't have that problem  anymore.

I'll reserve my comments on Dr Nigam for the spoiler thread except to say that it's strange for a family doctor to instill such fear in one of her patients.

Looks like Dr Nigam will have a confrontation w/ Yuvi next week, as per the precap.
Episode rating: πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Somewhat dull - nothing on the other 4 families, nor on the investigation.

πŸ‘πŸΌ: Sandhya confronting Suni chachi, visit to the temple

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ: Yuvi & Pushpa Nigam's strange encounter

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the quick update yaar! I'll be posting my comments in the EDT once I get to watch the episode tonight. I'm getting a feeling I'll have a lot to vent as far as this Dr. Pushpa and Yuvi encounter goes.. πŸ˜†