Sapna fans ka-Bidaai ki Anthim Bidaai

Poll Question :

You want Bidaai to end if Sara and Kinshukh doesn't return?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Neither
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
What do you guys want?Well,I am the first to vote..Yes!If Sara and Kinshukh are not present,Bidaai ki Bidaai is a must!Pls vote..Who knows,even there are chances for CV's to see it!!πŸ˜‰Edited by enonymous - 13 years ago

Hi

I don't know who you are, but I would not want Bidaai to end. I think Sara nad Kinshuk are talented young people and if they decide to pursue something better at a young age then their wishes must be respected.

At the same time Bidaai and Directors Kut is not about the leads. There are many technicians, ordinary workers, creative team whose livelihood depends on this show. 😳 Now we can say they can find new jobs. But I would love to see the people who say this experience the shock of getting fired themselves.

Anyways to cut the story short, so called "true fans" should be happy for their 'idols' and support them as people........not as mere characters.

I like Kinshuk and Sara and support them. But I also support the entite unit of Bidaai which is trying to produce a television serial. πŸ‘

If you dont want to watch it the decision is simple......find the remote control.

I would want Sara and Kinshuk to excel in their chosen path and wish them the best for their future endeavors. 😳

Therefore I would not want Bidaai to end........not now when the story is still engaging.

Thank you.
Edited by Kasturilover - 13 years ago
I love BIDAAI bcoz of other actors also. So I want BIDAAI moreπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Kasturilover

Hi

I don't know who you are, but I would not want Bidaai to end. I think Sara nad Kinshuk are talented young people and if they decide to pursue something better at a young age then their wishes must be respected.

At the same time Bidaai and Directors Kut is not about the leads. There are many technicians, ordinary workers, creative team whose livelihood depends on this show. 😳 Now we can say they can find new jobs. But I would love to see the people who say this experience the shock of getting fired themselves.

Anyways to cut the story short, so called "true fans" should be happy for their 'idols' and support them as people........not as mere characters.

I like Kinshuk and Sara and support them. But I also support the entite unit of Bidaai which is trying to produce a television serial. πŸ‘

If you dont want to watch it the decision is simple......find the remote control.

I would want Sara and Kinshuk to excel in their chosen path and wish them the best for their future endeavors. 😳

Therefore I would not want Bidaai to end........not now when the story is still engaging.

Thank you.

Ur right..But different fans have different views..Though Kinshukh doesn't want to return,Sara does..And v r supporting her for the primary reason that she too wants to return..Dont know about Kinshukh..People's views differ..And v want them back at any cost..That's it..No offence..😊And fans love ragvir and salekh..They  are complete with eaach other..😊Edited by enonymous - 13 years ago
i want bidaai to end as soon as possible
i want it to end with in a weak if they r going to show ragini apoorva character love story
yuck
Originally posted by shaazi

i want bidaai to end as soon as possible

Me too!!😊
Originally posted by vanilla24

i want it to end with in a weak if they r going to show ragini apoorva character love story
yuck

Exactly!Bidaai is complete with Ragvir and Saalekh!Not Angini!
Bidaai is dead since the leap started, yes, it should end, they should had ended on a happy note with the foursome together than showing all this nonsense...........
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
I hope Bidaai ends asap and gets replaced by Kinshuk's new serial,that would be sooooooooo great.Edited by tamushi - 13 years ago