•  
Poll Question :

Who should have rather died out of sadna or ragini

Poll Choice
RAGINI
SADNA
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago

Ever since sadna left everyone has been wanting to bring back sadna  but if you were given a choice who would you have taken out the show

Edited by harmany2010 - 13 years ago
add an option of none too:-)

i wish ragini would have died

dekho simple logic agar sadhna zinda hoti tho alekh normal hota and both would have been living happy married life with khushi.

secondly as bidaai creatives always wants to show ragini and her daughter as characters dependent on their respective sisters and as grey characters tho defo they would have shown khushi sacrficing for tammy ,infact she just started,naow agar ragini mar jaati tho naa hi tamanna hoti aur na hi khsushi ko tammy ke liye sacrfifice karna padta

I ragini would have died thn after 1 year ranvir ko tho marna hi hota thio they would have been living in heaven together as eternal soulmates.
vasu bhi khush rehti because alekh normal hota
anmol bhi khsuh rehta as tab use kisi ka promise pura karne ke liye ek fake marriage nahin karni padti
over all if ragini would have died sab khush rehte
aur sabse zaada khush ragvirians rehte
as hummen itna bada torture nahin milta ragini with someone else
aur saalekhians bhi khush rehte coz they could have got to see saalekh happy married life

I truly wish kassh ragini mar jaati
niways abhi bhi der nahin hui creatives,one request kill ragini and tammy both as i m tired of seeing these two people being indirectly responsible for sadhna and khushi's pains and sorrow
for once i want to see khushi living a normal life and instead of sacrifcing she must be njoying all good things that god has given her
i want to see her living happy life,getting a nice life partner
she must not sacrifice for anyone any more

i wish ragini and tamanna dies,if they will die they both can go to ranvir
then they must bring back sara with alekh
then they can show sara ,alekh aand anmol and some other new girl story,sulagna should be cast opposite anmol

plz creatives kill ragini and tammy plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by vanilla24 - 13 years ago
ahahh no one both sis hv gr88 bond
What a terrible poll, no offense....it goes against the essence of this show. This show has always been about two sister, from episode 1...no Alekh, no Ranvir...no Rajvansh's...just SADHNA AND RAGINI...BOTH must be present...

I'd rather see the male leads disappear than Sagini...at least then the show's basic story will still be intact...the journey of two sisters...NOT ONE.