~|Ranvir names his Phone friend..lets celebrate|~

dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Kitne Door Door Ho Un Dono Ke Raaste
Mil Jaate Hain Jo Bane Ek Duje Ke Waaste

"Jiska koi naam nahi hota hai, usse Anamika kehte hai"

These were the words spoken by  Ranvir to his special phone friends
And Anamika was the name given to Ranvir to her phone friend Ragini...this I would say was the cutest thing one could do...if you are not allowed to ask each other's name, give them a special name...simple, innocent and unique was the Love story of Anmol-Anamika, and lets celebrate another such beautiful moment of their story...

Relive the golden day followed by a beautiful song

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgc-dC1LObk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[/IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/2hdwbh4.gif[/IMG]

]IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/2940501.jpg[/IMG]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Appsy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww thanx fir this video dhara..
i never saw this though..lol..
that was so damn touching when ranvir named ragini anamika being unaware to who they were.... 😍
hey bhaggu!!how can anyone even think of detaching them..freaks.... 😑
love this song....i never listened to this song..but i guess heard somewhere through bidaai only..

OMG that last part made me to go numb..goosebumps occurred..lol..
muahhhh..thanx a lot jani..its fantabulous.. πŸ€— πŸ€—Edited by KinchuKiPari - 13 years ago
just_in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks dharaπŸ€—

I loved the way ragi caught him trying to give explanations.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. and the way ranveer ended up writing anamika on all the papers and being caught by his secretary. And also the fact he imagined anamika written on the glass, obviously he couldn't imagine anamika herself.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dhara a request. I remember there was without video siggy of this version. Do u have it?

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awwww dhara hugs
My Ranvir rocks n I cn never ever 4get those days
Muah
dhara my sweetuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Tere liye itni saari jhappiyaan pata hai afteer loooooooooooooooooooooong time i have seen this scene,u brought a big smile to my face
hayeeee those were the golden days ,kya din the wo😍
I wish ki cts just bring back kinny back ,i mean they can show him as anmol replacing apporva
Guys how about his idea i mean creatives replacing apporva and bringing in kisnhuk as anmol ,not raanvir and then imagine all those scenes in which this anmol/kinny will be dieing for love of ragini who is still living in her ex husbands memories.
I mean creatives did some what same thing by brining in shilpa ananad in dmg
so why not they can bring kinny back replacing apoorva as anmol
Edited by vanilla24 - 13 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful thread as always Dharaa! πŸ˜‰
I think I have heard this song before but never realised its in Bidaai lol.Every song seems to suit them so well.

Off-topic-Meeta,do u make animated avis too?I was searching the creations gallery and I found one on the aur paas scene!
just_in thumbnail
Yep smitha I have made 2 avis in 2 yearsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
One which u mentioned and another one is the wedding one pankhi is using.
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really!Why did u stop lol?They were so good.I thought that I must have mistaken but it was indeed by u!
just_in thumbnail
Because there was hardly a ragvir scene after the marriage and shagun ( sublime fantasy) and unnati and payal made gorgeous bol na halke halke avis😍. I anyway stopped watching bidaai after their honeymoon.