Pratigya

The story of P...!! - Page 4

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SAM2U

👏👏👏
👏
@ Bubble,  🤗   In red,  I am so happy to see some sense coming back to this forum. We all agree on the upbringing and Krishna's back ground, and its not hard to except that we can not blame him for his upbringing in that family. That is exactly what Pratigya has done since she found out about his innocence. And its not too difficult to realize that why she is taking some time to develop deep feelings and love for someone, who she hated for so long. And yes I fully agree that when they join forces they will rock the world.

exactly i completely agree.and i want pratigya to take her time, understand his love, his feelings and slowly and gradually fall 4r him. i do not care if it takes even months! and than when she actually falls in love with him than that should be as strong and passionate as his love is!
now love just happens, some one can not be forced 2 love another person , and i do not want pratigya 2 love him just cuz he is her husband and she has no other option, i want her 2 really fall 4r his pure, loving heart. 
how i wish after the truth is out krishna stands by her side and supports her regardless of what the world thinks about her and than she realizes that he truely loves her! 😍 creatives are u listening, pls do not disappoint us from krishna.
Edited by JoeyZaza - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Soapbubble, Sam, Tanthya and Filza, so glad you dropped by ..😊

Yes there is more to Pratigya and Krishna then what we have been shown, but the clues are there. I guess the important things is to remember not to take it to heart, for it is only showing certain aspects of realism and not the whole things as tanthya's post showed........sad but very true....

I too am waiting eagerly for the love to start, as soapbubble put it so eloquently, they will rock the world.. her smartness and his streetwise attitude, together they will be a force to reckon with.....already he has been changed by her....once this misunderstanding and it's dust is over, I hope it is more of an equal partnership with romance and realism going hand in hand together and getting the priority it deserves rather than sidelined when another story track arises.....😊
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
soapbubble thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAM2U

👏👏👏
👏
@ Bubble,  🤗   In red,  I am so happy to see some sense coming back to this forum. We all agree on the upbringing and Krishna's back ground, and its not hard to except that we can not blame him for his upbringing in that family. That is exactly what Pratigya has done since she found out about his innocence. And its not too difficult to realize that why she is taking some time to develop deep feelings and love for someone, who she hated for so long. And yes I fully agree that when they join forces they will rock the world.

Sam2U, truly Krishna is better than his background. He is a guy who is good and moreover has the courage to back his instincts. That makes him very special.
Bubble

soapbubble thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JoeyZaza

exactly i completely agree.and i want pratigya to take her time, understand his love, his feelings and slowly and gradually fall 4r him. i do not care if it takes even months! and than when she actually falls in love with him than that should be as strong and passionate as his love is!
now love just happens, some one can not be forced 2 love another person , and i do not want pratigya 2 love him just cuz he is her husband and she has no other option, i want her 2 really fall 4r his pure, loving heart. 
how i wish after the truth is out krishna stands by her side and supports her regardless of what the world thinks about her and than she realizes that he truely loves her! 😍 creatives are u listening, pls do not disappoint us from krishna.

Joey,
yes, that is exactly what we romantics would want - Pratigya being with Krishna for no other reason than she WANTS to. Agreed the creatives wanted to make a realistic serial but really what's the point of creating dreary stories about people who're too scared to protest injustice or not able to love strongly enough? I'd like to see a strong love story emerging from his rocky ground.
Bubble

soapbubble thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Soapbubble, Sam, Tanthya and Filza, so glad you dropped by ..😊

Yes there is more to Pratigya and Krishna then what we have been shown, but the clues are there. I guess the important things is to remember not to take it to heart, for it is only showing certain aspects of realism and not the whole things as tanthya's post showed........sad but very true....

I too am waiting eagerly for the love to start, as soapbubble put it so eloquently, they will rock the world.. her smartness and his streetwise attitude, together they will be a force to reckon with.....already he has been changed by her....once this misunderstanding and it's dust is over, I hope it is more of an equal partnership with romance and realism going hand in hand together and getting the priority it deserves rather than sidelined when another story track arises.....😊

Dreamygal, very true! Once this is cleared, I do hope they go on to create a nice romantic love story that comes to the forefront in spite of different tracks. Many soaps do manage happy couples for a long time, without messing up the relationship for the sake of masala. So that gives me hope for Kriya 😳
Bubble

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: soapbubble

Dreamygal, very true! Once this is cleared, I do hope they go on to create a nice romantic love story that comes to the forefront in spite of different tracks. Many soaps do manage happy couples for a long time, without messing up the relationship for the sake of masala. So that gives me hope for Kriya 😳
Bubble

Bubble, I would like that more than anything......This show is unusual and I want it to retain it's original flavour but would love to see the relationship more developed between the two leads without descending into a saas bahu drama or such....😆😆

I really think that a message of some sort can be given, if Pratigya is successful in teaching the Thakurs a lesson....but again like all things, it must be taken with a pinch of salt.....😉
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Bubble, I would like that more than anything......This show is unusual and I want it to retain it's original flavour but would love to see the relationship more developed between the two leads without descending into a saas bahu drama or such....😆😆

I really think that a message of some sort can be given, if Pratigya is successful in teaching the Thakurs a lesson....but again like all things, it must be taken with a pinch of salt.....😉

I think this is the essence of this show, highlight the issues  but  also provide entertainment in such a way that appeals to a diverse audience and  makes this project financially feasible for the channel and production house.. ...., But they shouldn't convert this into a typical sass-bahu  saga for the sake of money or TRP.