Pratigya

The story of P...!! - Page 3

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SAM2U

Just wanted to comment on this para. But even if you want to stay impartial or unbiased the topic gets digressed so quickly and becomes a battle ground for no positive reasons pushing us farther to the right or to the left, even though we want to enjoy the show in its entirety with all the characters involved not having to defend a character, you know what I mean. But wait is it going to happen to this topic as well NO !!!😔

I don't see why each topic must turn into a battleground.......People watch the show for whatever reason, everyone's lives different and so they interpret the show in different way....it's important to remember that the forum is to discuss the show, not a dumping ground for whatever issue that is like a hump in your back......not to be aggressive if someone disagrees with you, that's life and not everyone you meet is going to agree with you, and I think the best way is just to not comment back or to say 'let's agree to disagree'..that will soon take the wind out of the sail....😊.

This topic is meant to be neutral so I hope it remains so...😆😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
After today's episode we were in dire need of a post which let us portray our feeling without bashing either character. Personally both characters are not completely wrong nor completely right according to their situations and circumstances, they are both just doing what they feel is correct and necessary at the moment. Since you guys have already discussed the issues between them before their marriage I would like to concentrate on the current track.

In today's episode Krishna was disappointing but I know he was frustrated and his reaction to prats was due to his anger at always being stuck between prats and his family. He knows his family hardly approves of prats decisions and they will never support her, so it was nice to see him supporting her and understanding the importance of her being present at her courts hearing. I refuse to accept any excuse for him abusing her physically as well as mentally though it;s hard for me to say it was due to frustration when she is also just as frustrated as him. similar to Krishna Prats is also being forced to balance her duties towards her family, in laws, and her husband.

As usual I don't approve of abuse and now that I have calmed down I can say that looking at things from the CV's perspective and paying attention to the upcoming track I felt his behavior was quite necessary today. It is important to portray  him as harsh through his behavior as well as his dialogues. Okay I have states this mainly because after he learns the truth according to him he will feel he gave her many chances to confess the truth  but she did not (though she had her reasons) along with this he will also remember these instances where he was rude to her and refused to listen to what she had to say, it is extremely important for these things to balance out in his mind and most likely they will at one point.

According to the upcoming track he may first show anger which is expected since he prefers to act before he thinks (never liked this about him), but as usual when he calms down and remembers his behaviors maybe some of their conversations when they were friends for example, when he told her how he could not stand another man around her. These things are important for him to pay attention to and eventually these are the things which will help him to understand prats. neither one is at fault in this current situation prats could not trust his reaction understandable, he wanted her to share the truth with him also acceptable. Recently both are frustrated, and are facing several problems Krishna has reached a point where he wants proof of her love (his way of getting it I find quite funny) unfortunately this is a bad timing since he refuses to listen to an important fact.

Now this condition he has put in front of prats don't understand it also do not approve of it but it seems to be important for the future track, I feel the CV's are just using this as an excuse to drag this issue until the court. most of us are able to love Krishna despite his flaws mainly because he loves Prats and usually supports her  (though according to me he disappoints when it is the most necessary) this is his test he will have to prove how much he truly loves and understands her. Overall I find neither character is perfect and that is the best part of this show this aspect is realistic even the female lead makes mistakes and eventually must fix them. Personally I can't wait for their love story it will be extremely interesting a love story of two very different individuals 😊 we are definitely getting this 😆
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Binny awsome post, thanks for beautifully elaborating On current track. Well balanced and a gracefull POV.Edited by SAM2U - 13 years ago
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u have put it all together so well...love it.....👏👏👏👏
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Binny1247

After today's episode we were in dire need of a post which let us portray our feeling without bashing either character. Personally both characters are not completely wrong nor completely right according to their situations and circumstances, they are both just doing what they feel is correct and necessary at the moment. Since you guys have already discussed the issues between them before their marriage I would like to concentrate on the current track.

In today's episode Krishna was disappointing but I know he was frustrated and his reaction to prats was due to his anger at always being stuck between prats and his family. He knows his family hardly approves of prats decisions and they will never support her, so it was nice to see him supporting her and understanding the importance of her being present at her courts hearing. I refuse to accept any excuse for him abusing her physically as well as mentally though it;s hard for me to say it was due to frustration when she is also just as frustrated as him. similar to Krishna Prats is also being forced to balance her duties towards her family, in laws, and her husband.

As usual I don't approve of abuse and now that I have calmed down I can say that looking at things from the CV's perspective and paying attention to the upcoming track I felt his behavior was quite necessary today. It is important to portray  him as harsh through his behavior as well as his dialogues. Okay I have states this mainly because after he learns the truth according to him he will feel he gave her many chances to confess the truth  but she did not (though she had her reasons) along with this he will also remember these instances where he was rude to her and refused to listen to what she had to say, it is extremely important for these things to balance out in his mind and most likely they will at one point.

According to the upcoming track he may first show anger which is expected since he prefers to act before he thinks (never liked this about him), but as usual when he calms down and remembers his behaviors maybe some of their conversations when they were friends for example, when he told her how he could not stand another man around her. These things are important for him to pay attention to and eventually these are the things which will help him to understand prats. neither one is at fault in this current situation prats could not trust his reaction understandable, he wanted her to share the truth with him also acceptable. Recently both are frustrated, and are facing several problems Krishna has reached a point where he wants proof of her love (his way of getting it I find quite funny) unfortunately this is a bad timing since he refuses to listen to an important fact.

Now this condition he has put in front of prats don't understand it also do not approve of it but it seems to be important for the future track, I feel the CV's are just using this as an excuse to drag this issue until the court. most of us are able to love Krishna despite his flaws mainly because he loves Prats and usually supports her  (though according to me he disappoints when it is the most necessary) this is his test he will have to prove how much he truly loves and understands her. Overall I find neither character is perfect and that is the best part of this show this aspect is realistic even the female lead makes mistakes and eventually must fix them. Personally I can't wait for their love story it will be extremely interesting a love story of two very different individuals 😊 we are definitely getting this 😆

Binny, good post. See bold, exactly the reason why he is shown as he is now.....Both of them are in difficult postition, making the most of it......being human, off course they are making a hash of it.....Smile....I don't think Krishna would behave like this after all is revealed.......as you said an excuse to have the secret not revealed now.......also he is supporting her, giving her the respect she deserves as his wife, when in front of people i.e. family, it's always when they are together he gives into his frustration.....

Enjoyed Prats today, she gave as good as she got.....her voice rising was a natural....at last you can see she is getting frustrated by this 'behooda'...😆😆

And yeah, like you I cannot wait for their love story to start...Smile
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaasshh

u have put it all together so well...love it.....👏👏👏👏

Kaasshh - Glad you dropped  by.😊

Thanks, felt a middle of the ground observation was needed.
soapbubble thumbnail
Dreamygal, excellent post and, if I may say so, one of the more mature and balanced takes on this serial and its characters! 👏👏 Good to read a round up once again.

Pratigya and Krishna are both such strong characters - I admire them both tremendously. She has such immense courage - even more than her parents and family. She does what she feels in her her gut - she always does what she thinks is right - there is somehting to be said for such conviction.
When Pratigya came to her sasural, how she was outnumbered! Even we, educated liberated women that we are, were trying to ensure that she stays on the right side of Krishna just so she could survive in that environment. The 'Stockholm Syndrome' - the instinct where you align yourself with your abusers to protect yourself - had taken hold of US to some extent but she stayed more or less immune.

Krishna was another surprise. In spite of the fact taht his wife was denying him - he stayed on her side. Not once, not twice - repeatedly. In spite of his background, his upbringing, Krishna also listens to his own heart. He can see all sides of the picture, he is trapped by circumstances and opposing forces but he does more or less what he wants to.

Right now, they're pulling in different directions but imagine if forces like Krishna and Pratigya came together! They would rock the world.
I'm lovin' it 😃
Bubble
tanthya thumbnail

Dreamygal, Mera, Binny and Bubble.....

Awesome.....simply awesome....all of you have covered it so well...

But one essential q does remain ..had it happened for real esp in hinterlands  ...would Pratigya have gotten away with it ....

No !! ...Pratigya would have been killed by now....That is the stark and bitter truth !!

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ferdous,
wonderful post once again! 🤗 🤗 very much needed at this moment when, as you have mentioned, the forum is clearly divided your post seriously made my day after last night's disturbing episode
both these characters, krishna and pratigya, are right in their own way understanding both their perspectives and situation both were justified in their respective acts and behavior.
and the best thing about the serial itself is that both these characters are not God like or saints on earth, both make mistakes and have negative and positive traits, in fact that is the only thing that connects it 2 reality.
otherwise pratigya marrying krishna 4r 'revenge' completely defies logic, and i consider saxsena family actually dumb not an ideal educated family. and from all this latest fiasco (angad's death, jail and all) i think of the professor as a brainless, helpless soul.

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soapbubble

Dreamygal, excellent post and, if I may say so, one of the more mature and balanced takes on this serial and its characters! 👏👏 Good to read a round up once again.

Pratigya and Krishna are both such strong characters - I admire them both tremendously. She has such immense courage - even more than her parents and family. She does what she feels in her her gut - she always does what she thinks is right - there is somehting to be said for such conviction.
When Pratigya came to her sasural, how she was outnumbered! Even we, educated liberated women that we are, were trying to ensure that she stays on the right side of Krishna just so she could survive in that environment. The 'Stockholm Syndrome' - the instinct where you align yourself with your abusers to protect yourself - had taken hold of US to some extent but she stayed more or less immune.

Krishna was another surprise. In spite of the fact that his wife was denying him - he stayed on her side. Not once, not twice - repeatedly. In spite of his background, his upbringing, Krishna also listens to his own heart. He can see all sides of the picture, he is trapped by circumstances and opposing forces but he does more or less what he wants to.

Right now, they're pulling in different directions but imagine if forces like Krishna and Pratigya came together! They would rock the world.
I'm lovin' it 😃
Bubble

👏👏👏
👏
@ Bubble,  🤗   In red,  I am so happy to see some sense coming back to this forum. We all agree on the upbringing and Krishna's back ground, and its not hard to except that we can not blame him for his upbringing in that family. That is exactly what Pratigya has done since she found out about his innocence. And its not too difficult to realize that why she is taking some time to develop deep feelings and love for someone, who she hated for so long. And yes I fully agree that when they join forces they will rock the world.