Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Article: Telly actors and their mentors(Kinshuk)

-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Telly actors and their mentorsBuzz up!Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

We heard that Bollywood actors having their godfather and so our television actors also have their inspirations and they consider themselves as their mentors.

Showing 6of 7 imagesPrevious Next

Kinshuk Mahajan - Rajan Shahi

He rose to fame with the famous character of Ranvir Rajvansh of Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai. He owes special thanks to the producer Rajan Shahi who gave him his first break. The show has reached the zenith because of his hard work and dedication. Kinshuk feels that Rajan Sir is his mentor.

Kinshuk Mahajan says, "I have been fortunate enough to work under him at my early stage of career. He is a man with golden heart, who always loves to smile even in the most adverse conditions. I like his style of working. Sir, keep smiling always."

Showing 1of 7 images

Previous Next

Yashdeep Nain - Rajan Shahi

Perfect Bride constestant Yashdeep Nain who made his acting debut with STAR One's weekly show-Horror Nights. But before doing this he had some meetings with Rajan Sir and he considers him as his mentor for his hard work and his liking and encouraging new talent.

Yashdeep says, "He is very inspirational to everyone. His style of working inspires everyone and I hope he will take in his next project.I like his dedication and I want to be like him. Sir please think of a nice role for me."

Source : Indya

Edited by taanu14 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awwwwwwww my shona is looking shhooooooooooooooooo cute in this pic 😍
Kinshuk we'll get you back in bidaai...you will have to come back for us...

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This shows how much professional is Kinshuk, way to go, u r not only a mind-blowing actor, u r a wonderful human being as well.........
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kinshuk  you are the best..,plzz comeback in bidaai
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
His interviews are always very sensible,humble and to the point. Missing him so much.I wish him all the best.