*There's None Like KaSh* - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
exactly..none like kash!!!!!!!!!!:)
i m theirs 4ever..they own my heart....kash r truly seriously made for eachother
Awsome post... KaSh r forever... un donoka rishta shuru hua hai dard se instead of attraction or mere infatuation... so this dard ka rishta will last eternally... this bonding will be so strong that unlike as AR relation nobody will break, neighter parents nor society... both will stand for each-other in every odd cicumstances.... like Ridze Shilpa will never let Armaan down & prefer other man in her life, she will be his support system & strength... ArSh will be true lovers.. THANKS
KASH r forever..  they create a history & burn the screen  as AR or as ArSh... lagendary AR couple is created because of KaSh chemistry only, now ArSh will rock the show... DMG adhura hai KASH ke bina. Now when they return the show , Dmg is watchable....  THANKS
u have written each word in its true n real sense..........what i actually felt n though cudnt express..so yeah arsh or kash they really made our day ni there r actors as best as karan n shilpa.........swancy it is a wonderful n a genuine post
Awesum post !
and loved it so so much !

Seriously KaSh did it again !
The intensity which was there,...never felt before !

Hats Off !

KaSh rock !

Its one of the most intense kash scene ever......both were awsum

KASH is definitely an amazing on-screen couple...the magic that they bring when they are together is just awesome...like i have said before, they truly complement each other...

When you watch KASH acting, you can see that they really believe in their scripts, implicitly and unquestionably and i think this why they are able to give mind-blowing shots!!! 😉

Originally posted by ranjeeta_kaur

KASH is definitely an amazing on-screen couple...the magic that they bring when they are together is just awesome...like i have said before, they truly complement each other...

When you watch KASH acting, you can see that they really believe in their scripts, implicitly and unquestionably and i think this why they are able to give mind-blowing shots!!! 😉

xactly.......cant make out that they r acting......its sooooo real!!!!😳
agree they were awesome
after watching them made my day
love u kash/ArSH