Maan to confess his feelings tomorrow...... - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
I think Maan won't confess tomorrow.. and he won't be discussing anything about it.. but GEET might start developing feelings towards Maan after that...
Originally posted by babygurl10

lol....dw u didnt miss anything ...it's a pic that was posted on GEET facebook

Thanks....I just checked it out on FB.  It might not look alike it in the picture.....

I want Maan to be floored with GEET's cooking.....We need him to eat more DESI food....and less of that CONTINENTAL stuff!!!😑

nopes maan wont confess right noe---
he has touched her 1 million times widout any justifications so do ya think hez gonna say sumthin this time!!!!πŸ˜†

Waise the guy and girl are super clear about their feelings already - i mean so many on tops of each others, n number of "mahi mahi" moments and the dupatta scene ... whats not clear i dont understand... if it were me i'd be super clear what was going on .. what do you guys think... ?
I doubt, that his confessions will come so soon😳, cause just now, he has started to realise his feelings, first he needs to accept himself thatπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†, then he will to her😍
Originally posted by uzmakhan

nopes maan wont confess right noe---
he has touched her 1 million times widout any justifications so do ya think hez gonna say sumthin this time!!!!πŸ˜†

Good point UZMA!!!

the creatives wants drama! if maan confesses his feelings den drama over! lets just wait and see wats gonna happen wen dev and geet meet face to face! i think that dev is gonna do somethin dat is gonna turn everyone inculding maan against geet, making everthing that has happen to her, her fault, deny dat the baby is his but at the end some point next year, i bet something wil happen to geet which makes both maan and geet confess to eacher other......dont no wats gonnna happen to da baby!
i dont think so..coz even geet was in a trance wen maan touched her😍 ..so how can she qstin maan?πŸ˜‰
  I dont think he will confess so soon
oh yeah...

will write more later...