Maan to confess his feelings tomorrow...... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
lol i think its a bit too soon for that but sometime this week it might be possible :)
Originally posted by Culture

actually by the way hes glaringh at Geet in the kitchen pic ... i dont think thats happnening immediately.. plus its better .. the creatives most times kill the romanc after the confessions are done... let the magic stay some more time

What kitchen scene in pre-cap...I didn't see any kitchen...did I miss something??😕

I m a milliontimes sure...its not a dream....since Geet as usual..looks shy.........😛 nevertheless never stopping Maan...

Cant wait to see the epi.............!! 😍

But i hv my doubts if Maan will profess his luv or not...😕
Lets hope...fingers crossed!!!
Originally posted by AKANargis

So how will he explain his action???  What will he say to Geet?
😕

He'll probably make up something on the spot like he always does. Maybe he'll say, "tumhare chehre pe kuch tha" or something along the lines. It's Maan, he's always a quick thinker and Geet is always the believer.
Edited by raisa159 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

The way the character of MSK is portrayed in Geet I dont think he's gonna confess his feelings so soon....if it is done so early then the essence of the character will surely fade away.............what say?The CVs must not do this mistake........so far the track is so good...they should not spoil the original character of Maan for which people love to watch this show......the arrogant perfectionist Maan should NOT confess so easily to the still not grown up Geet......

Ritu...I agree that the essence eof Maan is his ARROGANCE....and we all love him for it....but it seems to me that Maan is having a harder and harder time controlling himself.....he is totally FIDA over Geet.....hence the Pre-cap scene today and the duppata scene on Friday.  I don't think the CVs can just keep playing off such scenes...and then just rum them off as uncomfortable instances between Mannet....no....there is will have to be some verbal explanation for Maan's actions...no??

Originally posted by AKANargis

What kitchen scene in pre-cap...I didn't see any kitchen...did I miss something??😕

lol....dw u didnt miss anything ...it's a pic that was posted on GEET facebook
Originally posted by raisa159

He'll probably make up something on the spot like her always does. Maybe he'll say, "tumhare chehre pe kuch tha" or something along the lines. It's Maan, he's always a quick thinker and Geet is always the believer.

How many times will that work....Won't Geet question him...I know she is naive....but remember she is very traditional....she will have to accost him as why he is doing what he is doing with her person...no?
OMG! I sure hope so, but even she looked like she kind of liked it!! Let's see...more comical moments to come!!!
aww I don't think he'll confess his feelings jus yet. And regarding tomorrow's scene, he'll probably justify it somehow.  But what i know for sure is that he'll probably wanna start working from home now on. 😆